Jackson's new X series!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
    LOL, you could say that again... I think we're excited more about the features than anything else, as for their quality and performance we have to wait and see...
    If these new X serie guitars play as good as my cheapo JS30 Kelly... I can confirm you'll see a King V or Soloist in my collection in the near future.
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

• Im sure they will be pretty decent, I was impressed by the last js dinky I played around on. Good guitars for the price.
      I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

• Originally posted by DR5Guy View Post
        I asked the nice folks from Musicians Friend about X-series country of origin and this is what I got: Response Via Email(Brendan) - 09/16/2011 09:56 PM Thank you for your recent inquiry. That guitar is made in India. If you need to place an order you can either do it online or with our customer support team at: 1-800-449-9128

Oh fuck.
        There's a string through Warrior on my "Excessive Spending for 11" list now.
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Ima wait for reviews and if they're good im not sure what id get. Toss up between the natural slsxmg and the black with silver bevels warrior. They both look sexy. If anyone gets one of these in natural post tons of pics for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
            At least they have made their own neck-thru guitars.
            Originally posted by BenoA View Post
            If these new X serie guitars play as good as my cheapo JS30 Kelly... I can confirm you'll see a King V or Soloist in my collection in the near future.
            I'm also planning on getting two warriors, one KV and one soloist after the raving reviews that is...
            -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

• I definitely see a KVXMG in Kawasabi Green or KVXT in Black BRB in my semi-near future now that weve confirmed theyre not Chinese.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

• There no listing for a WRXTMG in Kawasabi or with Kawasabi green bevels on the site.

I'm hoping that's a mistake because I like the color.
                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                  There no listing for a WRXTMG in Kawasabi or with Kawasabi green bevels on the site.

I'm hoping that's a mistake because I like the color.
                  Yeah I'm disappointed too, probably they'll have new offerings and finishes by next summer, or even if they bring back the Ferrari Red on some of these, I'd be buying a few myself...
                  For now, I'm glad to see the KV is getting the Kawasabi treatment.
                  -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

• Then I suggest buy the guitar and have it refinished
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• If they had the green with black bevels or opposite, my decision would be a lot easier.

Comment

• I'm particularly liking the look of the DKXT in the trans red, and the RRXMG in white with black pinstripes.

Want.
                        I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

• Those KVs look pretty awesome... Too bad you can't get those colors with a Floyd.

But the green one is also sick... I wonder how that green will really look in normal lighting.
                          JB aka BenoA

Comment

• Thanks Rich! Nice find!
                            JB aka BenoA

Comment

• Rich#6, Stud.
                              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                              X