No announcement yet.

Jackson's new X series!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how The Music Farm can beat MFs ship dates??
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch View Post
      I definitely see a KVXMG in Kawasabi Green or KVXT in Black BRB in my semi-near future now that weve confirmed theyre not Chinese.
      Oh, well.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I wonder how The Music Farm can beat MFs ship dates??
        Idk but doesn't the guy who works for jackson that looks kinda like kerry king do a lot of shit at the music farm? Maybe that has something to do with it?

Oh and I just went to MF and seen they have a big "jackson x series" add at the home page.

Also, did anyone else notice how bad the rosewood fingerboards look on some of the stock photos? On some it looks fine but others look like garbage. You would think they would at least pick the best of the lot to photo. Lol
        Last edited by TKEblue; 09-23-2011, 09:35 PM.
        I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

• Originally posted by TKEblue View Post
          Also, did anyone else notice how bad the rosewood fingerboards look on some of the stock photos? On some it looks fine but others look like garbage. You would think they would at least pick the best of the lot to photo. Lol
          I've mentioned the same issue to another JCF member through PMs, and now I've also noticed the binding seems to be white instead of ivoroid/cream, thus looking a little cheap! I think ebonizing those fretboards is a must for me now. Let's just hope the wood quality used here is actually better than how it looks...
          -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

I wonder how The Music Farm can beat MFs ship dates??
            GC's dates (on their web site) are Sept 29th.
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

• Originally posted by TKEblue View Post
              Idk but doesn't the guy who works for jackson that looks kinda like kerry king do a lot of shit at the music farm? Maybe that has something to do with it?
              You mean Chris Canella?

Comment

• JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                  Correction: "Crafted with quality in India" !

Again,

I WAS RIGHT!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• They come with locking strap buttons as standard? AWESOME price for a neckthrough. Just stick a pair of proper pickups in it and you're set.
                    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• Shit... if they are starting to show up on eBay maybe mine will get here sooner than I originally assumed. Can't wait
                      - Adam

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
                        I've mentioned the same issue to another JCF member through PMs, and now I've also noticed the binding seems to be white instead of ivoroid/cream, thus looking a little cheap! I think ebonizing those fretboards is a must for me now. Let's just hope the wood quality used here is actually better than how it looks...
                        I'm not interested in the series, but I'm very interested in why you think that white binding looks cheap. Please explain; this sort of thing is pretty interesting to me.
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• Originally posted by sully View Post
                          I'm not interested in the series, but I'm very interested in why you think that white binding looks cheap. Please explain; this sort of thing is pretty interesting to me.
                          Well, maybe because we used to see most of the binding done on the high end guitars in cream/ivoroid coloring. I also think the contrast between the rosewood fretboard and the white binding is a bit iffy IMO, white just looks way more plasticy to me. Who knows, maybe I'll get used to it down the road.

Comment

• It IS plastic, ya silly!

Ok, so it's more of a "this is what we're used to seeing" kind of thing. I get that to an extent; I have a schecter bass with white body and neck binding, and thought that it looked a bit strange at first. On the other hand, LPCs have white and black binding on them. Thanks for the insight, though!

Sully
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• I think thats really it Sully. Ivoroid is like kind of MOTO in that it's plastic that doesn't look entirely like plastic. So people think "Hey an elephant gave it's tooth for this highlighting on my neck! MOJO WIN!"
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by sully View Post
                                It IS plastic, ya silly!
                                I know it's plastic, I was talking about the aesthetics and not what it's made off!
                                But yeah, it's a matter of what we're getting used to I think...
                                Last edited by DarkkWarriorr; 09-26-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X