Jackson's new X series!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
    Because I'm going to have to buy one and the wife will kick my ass.
    Har!

I get around that by never getting married!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Green slxt on the way from mf, .... Hope i dont regret this

Comment

• Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
        Green slxt on the way from mf, .... Hope i dont regret this
        I'm very curious about that green. I'd love to see pics of that color in daylight and up close, so don't be shy! Might make me pick the KVXMG over the KVXT.

Comment

• Guitar Center website now says November 3rd. Talk about delays. I hope this isn't due to quality issues at the factory or something. Its probably just your usual GC incompetence... figures, for a store where the salespeople don't know the difference between a set neck and a neck through (maybe thats just the local one, haha).

Comment

• Originally posted by groverj3 View Post
            Guitar Center website now says November 3rd. Talk about delays. I hope this isn't due to quality issues at the factory or something. Its probably just your usual GC incompetence... figures, for a store where the salespeople don't know the difference between a set neck and a neck through (maybe thats just the local one, haha).
            There on a slow boat I guess.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Matt's Music just listed a new X series guitar on ebay. It has real pics, no stock photos. So I guess they've made it to the USA.

Comment

• Looks like nice rosewood and they are using the 'modern' soloist heel. Killer deal for a nice neckthrough guitar.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadlock View Post
                  Matt's Music just listed a new X series guitar on ebay. It has real pics, no stock photos. So I guess they've made it to the USA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackson-SLX-...item415df8f769
                  Looks to be good quality, can't wait to check out my SLSXMG. Hopefully these new models will be worth the wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadlock View Post
                    Matt's Music just listed a new X series guitar on ebay. It has real pics, no stock photos. So I guess they've made it to the USA.
                    Thats where I ordered my KVXT in cherry burst from. Thats awesome I hope that means the first batch came in! As soon as I get mine here I'll post some info and photos up. I've got mostly USA Jackson KVs at home so that's my benchmark for comparison lol. Should be interesting....
                    - Adam

Comment

• That Soloist looks sweet!
                      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• I asked the seller where the guitars are being produced and he said he believes china, but didn't seem sure, I thought they would be labelled, but guess not.

Comment

• Squinting really hard at the sticker on the back of the headstock from the auction it looks like India is it. The Charvels are China so maybe that is causing the dealer confusion.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• It was already confirmed a few pages back that these are made in India.
                            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                              It was already confirmed a few pages back that these are made in India.
                              Yeah, including good pics of a Music Farm auction on 9/23

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                              Squinting really hard at the sticker on the back of the headstock from the auction it looks like India is it.
                              Yeah:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2916302503_hsb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	2445643
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Im relieved to see that the fingerboards don't look as bad as they do in the stock photos.
                                I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Working...
                                X