No announcement yet.

Jackson's new X series!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those pictures on Matt's auction are looking nice. But, goddammit, Jackson, I want matching headstocks!
    I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

• Got email from Thomann.de today: RRXMG is on the way. Shipping from Germany to Finland takes usually about one week, so maybe next friday I have a brand new rhoads with EMG:s...
      My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

• Nice! Make an NGD thread with lots of pics!

UK Dealer: http://www.guitarandampshop.co.uk/ac...y_Jackson.html
        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• Originally posted by Confuse-a-Cat View Post
          Those pictures on Matt's auction are looking nice. But, goddammit, Jackson, I want matching headstocks!
          So get the black one!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
            So get the black one!
            Ha, yeah.

...except black is boring.

Actually, thinking about it I'd be tempted by a black KV. I like black KVs, but for some reason I'm bored by black on other shapes.
            I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

• These guitars in general are boring.

:-)
              2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
              Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

• Som I leave for a week of vacation and this thread is still alive! Who bought one first here?
                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

• Anyone post a NGD yet?
                  Sam

Comment

• I'm hoping for a 7 string SLX - come on jackson!!

Comment

• Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                      Anyone post a NGD yet?
                      +1 :think:
                      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

• Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                        +1 :think:
                        There aren't in at any major music stores yet. My SLSXMG is supposed to ship November 3rd, not sure about the other models.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          So get the black one!

Joe.. I just gotta custom 7 string RRXBP7 series in Bukkake Pearl, gold OFR and hardware. It looks and plays like baby Jesus in a golden barn. But, are these made in India or Japan? I'm wondering if I should worry about radiation exposure or some mutant alien virus that produces squid babies.

"Bukkake Pearl" so I'm thinking Japan. There's no sticker on this god-ish thing..just some japanese looking things painted with lead based paint on the back of the neck. I am thinking of having a squid baby painted on it..with it's arms embracing baby jesus. Definitely one of a kind that can not be dupilcated. I will post ginormous pictures after it is finished. The Jackson logo may be obcured by my artistic visions.

Comes in a limited edition white bukkake gig bag with golden sparkles. Also includes a 1996 Guitar World with a picture of Randy Rhoads inside. This guitar is brand new but there was minor damage during shipping from somewhere far away. Butt, just to the points of the guitar. This is often seen on every Jackson pointy known to man..especially on Randy's Jackson. I mean he really fuck his up with tape and shit! But I'll have Joey Bosch touch it up for >>FREE<<.

Reciept and warranty = 2,753. Sell as is shipped for 2,800. ONLY 4k with baby squid jesus graphic signed by artist Joe Bosch who is somehow related to Heironymus Bosch Jr...III.

Paypal or well hidden cash (preferred). I'll ship the guitar once I can play with the cash in my hands. Then I will ship this guitar to you.

There is many reasons why I wanted this guitar. But I will sell it for reasons that shall never be discussed.

Bill Z Bub
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Situation at Thomann.de:

Detailed Product Information on Jackson SLXT Soloist BK at www.thomann.de

Detailed Product Information on Jackson RRXMG Rhoads BK at www.thomann.de

Detailed Product Information on Jackson SLSXMG Soloist BGF at www.thomann.de

My own RRXMG is somewhere between Hamburg and Helsinki...
                            My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

• Just noticed, while looking at a RRXT, the neck joint is different.

Notice how the body meets the neck right at the bottom of the 17th fret

And here on a RR5, the body meets the neck right at the top of the 19th fret

For giggles, here's an RR3, same situation as the RRXT

The new RRXMG, has the better/appropriate access

I first noticed the difference at home, when I was looking at my RR3 and new RR5FR side by side. I thought it was because one was bolt-on, and one neck-through. However, the new RRXT is neck-through, yet has the same sloppy access as the RR3.

WTF?
                              Last edited by Axegrinder87; 10-12-2011, 03:20 PM.
                              "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

• That is an amazing observation Axe ..you should be a police man. My new custom RRXBP7 has 27 frets and meets at the 24th..Joey Bosch has it to start on the Baby Jesus Squid theme. Just white and gold including the single bridge pup cover w/o pinstripes. A perfect blank canvas to tribute the freaky christ child.
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X