Jackson's new X series!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Devotee View Post
    Don't be confused, that's an OLD video and has nothing to do with the new X-series.
    DAMN THE BAD LUCK!
    I was re-thinking the RRXMG....
    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

• Is it possible for an administrator to move this topic to Import Jackson Guitars -subforum? I think this is not General Jackson/Charvel Talk anymore and people who are interested in new X-series do not find this thread because it is in the "wrong" place.
      Last edited by Zedder; 10-28-2011, 02:39 AM.
      My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

• that's terrible I hate when people change the subject..those fuckers!!

BTW..my ball itches..the left one!!...fuggums!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• SLSXMG Delayed for the third? Fourth? Fifth time? Something like that. Now saying November 28th....

Luckily I did get to apply a $100 coupon to it last week since it hadn't shipped yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
            Something here ain't right?

Shouldn't the neck thru also be seen from the rear?
            Or are these 2 different guitars?
            Older Jacksons had true neck-thru body... probably they currently build in this way to cut costs?

Comment

• Originally posted by cerberus View Post
              Older Jacksons had true neck-thru body... probably they currently build in this way to cut costs?
              They've been building neckthroughs that don't go all way through to the back of the body for a while now. I don't really see a problem with it. Wouldn't really have an impact on the tone or feel.

Comment

• Somebody should hack theirs up so we can see for sure.
                "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

• I can't read indian..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• No, but I bet you have gauge 20 strings
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                      Somebody should hack theirs up so we can see for sure.
                      Heh
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                        Somebody should hack theirs up so we can see for sure.
                        I heard there was this 800 dollar RR1 on Ebay...
                        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

• I am waiting on the two KVXT's in burnt cherry sunburst I ordered. Got one from Matt's Music and the other from Sweetwater. One is supposed to get her tomorrow and the other Friday. I will report back and full review with photos once I get them. I'm thinking if they are halfway decent I will grab a quicksilver model someday too. Here's to crossing my fingers that they are decent guitars!
                          - Adam

Comment

• Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
                            I am waiting on the two KVXT's in burnt cherry sunburst I ordered. Got one from Matt's Music and the other from Sweetwater.
                            Why did you do it that way? Just curious.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Why did you do it that way? Just curious.
                              It's a hard color to come by for that model and I like it. I'm too impulsive for my own good most of the time lol
                              - Adam

Comment

• I am waiting on the two KVXT's in burnt cherry sunburst I ordered. Got one from Matt's Music and the other from Sweetwater. One is supposed to get her tomorrow and the other Friday. I will report back and full review with photos once I get them. I'm thinking if they are halfway decent I will grab a quicksilver model someday too. Here's to crossing my fingers that they are decent guitars!

Comment

Working...
                                X