• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    so spill... where is it? What is it?
    Here it is Gary :http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/126...8large-pics%29
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Claw View Post
      So, here's where and how these new X series are being manufactured?
      Hmm, a little depressing when you hear that they're using "Malaysian hardwood" - some of the most irresposibly logged wood in the world. Not something I've really thought about or taken into consideration when buying a guitar before, but since seeing and hearing about how it's logged and the deforestation that is going on over there it's sorta a turn off.
      Guitars:
      Jackson Soloist SL1
      Jackson Kelly PS6T
      Gibson Les Paul Custom
      Schecter BlackJack C-7
      Ibanez ARZ800
      Ibanez RG370MH
      Ibanez RG350M

Comment

• lol at the video

Comment

• HOLY CRAP! I work with this guy! Actually I work with his white brother from another mother, but the tone of his voice, the 180 BPM delivery, the physical movements, and even the hairstyle and facial hair are the same. He's just as funny and annoying in real life. Sometimes I don't know if I should laugh at him or come across a conference room table and choke him until someone pulls me off (if anyone would). "It's got a white fretboard, probably a high end model."..... right. Best line in there.

Comment

• WTF are these X Series gonna land in the UK? In the words of Al in Aliens (1986): "They say look at grid reference. They don't say why, we don't ask. That's because it takes 2 weeks to get answer, and the answer is always 'don't ask" .
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Few days ago I went to a local guitar store because I wanted to buy a small practice amplifier. To test an amp I picked up a familiar looking guitar, an RRXT, from a wall hanger and sat down in front of an amp. Then I realised that the RRXT was useless: It´s neck was very badly bowed and few frets were risen up. So I returned it to it´s hanger and took another one: same thing. I have no idea what had happened to those guitars. Room air is usually very dry here in winter, but could that be the only reason why those guitars were in very bad shape? Other guitars in the store were ok I think.

If I had seen those guitars before I ordered my RRXMG from a German webstore I would have never dared to buy an X-series Jackson.. Luckily my RRXMG´s factory setup was very good when I took it out of it´s box. Are those fret and neck problems common with indian Jacksons? I have two and they are ok. I have heard about few fret problems but those guitars in the store were horrible. I think store owner should have removed them from their hangers because they were bad advertisement for Jackson brand.

Finally I found a RR24 and got the amp tested. In the end it was a very good shopping trip because now I know that RR24 is not my guitar, it´s neck is as thick as JS32RR´s. And yes, I also bought an amp.
              My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

• Just played my first the other day, a black RRXT. I loved it. I'm considering getting one, but am a Floyd junkie. The neck is flatter than my RR5FR AND RR3. It was very light and comfortable. I didn't get a chance to plug it in though, since I was at Guitar Center, and couldn't find a decent amp. I would really like to hear one soon, especially considering how critical I am of Basswood after not being entirely satisfied with the tone of my KVX10.
                "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

• Originally posted by Zedder View Post
                  Are those fret and neck problems common with indian Jacksons? I have two and they are ok.
                  My SLXT has required more frequent truss rod adjustments over the winter than my other Jacksons. However, I attribute that to the other Jacksons being USAs or original Pro series and all having quartersawn necks, which helps the neck stay more stable. I haven't had fret problems on mine, though the ends have started sticking out just a little due to fretboard shrinkage over the winter. Very common with less expensive guitars.

Perhaps the shipping conditions on the Indian Jacksons aren't very good?

Comment

Working...
                  X