No announcement yet.

Got My Catalog - Thanks Pat and Sully!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got My Catalog - Thanks Pat and Sully!!

Got it today and other than the dumba$$ mailman folding it in half to jam it in the box, (no damage, just folded), I am
    really thrilled!! Thanks so much guys!!!

The errors don't bother me much; first time out the gate for Fender, and them
    concentrating on increasing Jackson's market prescence, it's not that big a deal. Besides, MOST catalogs from MOST
    gear makers are more full of errors than this every time out. I have to eat my words and say it looks like Fender is stepping up to the plate with Jackson.
    I'm glad to be eating those particular words though! Good job so far FMIC! Keep it up and we'll keep buying Jacksons, deal?? DEAL!!!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Re: Got My Catalog - Thanks Pat and Sully!!

Yep, that happened to me. Mailman folding important papers, including items saying "DO NOT BEND"! So, I bought a bigger mailbox.
    I also got my 2003 catalog today. I simply love it. I really think it is the best catalog to date. Very nicely done!
    Thanks JACKSON guys! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Brian

Comment

Where are you guys getting them? I want one!!

Comment

Guitar Center, goofy! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think there's one in the Lawndale area.... [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Don't go to the Harrisburg Pa. guitar center, they ain't got squat...... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

If anyone lives in the Dayton, OH area you can grab a catalog at Centerville Music. They also have a pretty good selection of Jacksons right now, including about 10 USA Selects. A couple worth mentioning that I drooled over today...
              A shattered glass SL2H (Oh my, I love this graphic now...you have to see it in person to really believe its powers!)
              A USA American Flag SL2H...very nice!
              2 PC1's...chlorine and an awesome looking Solar, the best I have seen.
              And, they also had about 10 new Charvels in stock. My favorite was a Model A Plus in the flamed red.
              This store keeps the Jacksons a flowin'!
              Brian

Comment

if you live in the okanagan area [Kelowna/Vernon/Penticton] you can snag it from Wentworth house of music in Kelowna I asked for one and they gave me 3 woo hoo [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] now what the **** am I gonna do with all those stickers and Jenna posters ? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Jenna

Comment

Originally posted by Word:
                    Jenna
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah Word I know shes bloody hot with that rr1 blue ghost flames , but I think I like her better with the shorter hair she use to have cause her hair is pretty long in the poster ..........but at least she still has that heartbreaker tattoo on her cheek to stare at ... yeah baby [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X