• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Sully please post in gallery

Please, post my guitar in the gallery.

Re: OK Sully please post in gallery

Nice avatar!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker8090:
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">?? What guitar ??
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I'd be willing to bet it's this guitar:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=2;t=000612

[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker8090:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">GOOD LUCK!! [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

I've submitted several and never got a response about any of them, and they never showed in the gallery either.... guess I didn't send the money to the right place..

Comment

Rocker8090 - did you follow the instructions for submissions to the gallery? Please follow those instructions so that we have documentation and the file to submit.

Stephan - Send me $1 billion in unmarked bills and I'll see what I can do.. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

In all seriousness we're a bit backed up with things. Besides the gallery, there are other improvements that we're looking into and working on. Please be patient. I'll see what I can do about getting the gallery caught up...

[ July 26, 2003, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Maybe someone will volunteer to help out with the gallery?

Comment

Originally posted by Word:
                Maybe someone will volunteer to help out with the gallery?
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's being discussed
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                  Stephan - Send me $1 billion in unmarked bills and I'll see what I can do.. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man, I'm gonna have to get into the till for that one... give me a few days and I'll see what I can do..

Now, where did I put those Swiss bank account numbers... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No offense to the admins, but members should probably hold off on submissions for quite some time. I emailed five guitar pics to Sully 8 months ago when he was doing the uploads. I've emailed two more guitars in the last 6 months, still on hold. I even offered my personal assistance to the admins to help upload images, similar to how Sully was originally "employed" to do the same. But they have other tasks to complete and were not interested in the help.

There are some other uploadable sites that will host your images, in particular "CollectGuitars.com" which has categorized collections, and many JCF members have some incredible high number Jacksons on their site.
                    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                    Gotta get away from here.
                    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Yes I followed the directions. I emailed 3 pics along with as much detail I could get from Jackson, well the new company now, & the info from Steve, it is in the 1994 Jackson catalog on page 14.

Comment

By the way, Rocker, I saw you were interested in getting a 1994-95 catalog. I'm not interested in selling mine, but I once had some high resolution color copies made of a few pages for a guy in Japan. I was amazed at how well they turned out. I can copy the page and mail it to you, drop me an email:

Joe
                        [email protected]
                        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                        Gotta get away from here.
                        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I'm emailing.

Comment

Please be patient. Some of us are working on a learning curve at the moment, and others are working a little short-handed due to circumstances beyond their control. We're looking into things so we can boost efficiency.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

I'm bein, I'm bein, just gonna cost another star, please, I know, I know, but hey I gotta try.

Comment

Working...
                              X