OK Sully please post in gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OK Sully please post in gallery

Sweet! I never could get the hang of MS Access and building databases - I know what I want it to do, but I can't make it do it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Anyhoo, good luck with it - sounds like it's gonna be a winner. I do have to ask if it will (eventually) be searchable/sortable by body style, model number, tremolo model, etc, as well as country of origin? This would make it easier to tell the Indians from the Japanese, and to tell the 97's from the 99's [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    There I go again, making work for people [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, I've got the 1990, 96, 2000, 01, and 02 catalogs if you need any of the info/pics from them for the MOAIP [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

To answer your question, YUP!!!

In future versions, you will be able to select features from a form and then it will pull a list of possible matches.

Funny you should mention MS Access... I'm using it to build the model on my computer(s) locally... (gotta stick with what works yo!)

When it comes time to start fulfilling needs for pics, I'll let everyone know. Right now I've got quite a few pics to use already.. Hopefully we'll be able to fill the gaps that weren't there before. (like the Model 8 - which I have)

[ July 28, 2003, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker8090:
        Not too many people can say they own a guitar that use to be owned by their favorite guitarist of all time, along with the history of the guitar itself.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can say that [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Bragger!!!

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

OK, who? [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, who it is, who it is?

Comment

Working...
                X