Serial Number date help for some King Vs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Number date help for some King Vs

Hey guys! I have a few Vs that I'd like to figure out the build date if possible. I have the serial numbers, but they are greek to me lol. Thanks in advance for any info!

USA KV2: U10466
    USA KV2: U20134
    USA Y2KV: U09402
    USA KV2: U12566
    KV Pro: J401765
    - Adam

USA KV2: U10466 - 2001/02
    USA KV2: U20134 - guessing 2009
    USA Y2KV: U09402 - 2001
    KV Pro: J401765 - 1994
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Here's some info from my "unofficial" serial number log.

USA KV2: U10466 10/30/01 (a tobacco sunburst that was owned by another JCF member)
      USA KV2: U20134 December 2007 (quicksilver KV2)
      USA Y2KV: U09402 March/April 2001 (black Y2KV)
      USA KV2: U12566 May/June 2003 (let me know what color/graphic this is and I'll add it to my list)

Hope this helps.

John

Comment

Thanks for the info guys! John you got the colors right, but I think the Y2KV is black pearl or whatever they called it. It doesn't seem to be as black as my KV Pro. Not as dark.

The U12566 model is white with gold hardware. But it's not a straight up white... it's got almost a gold-ish tint to it (or maybe tiny gold sparkles?) when the right light hits it. I have no idea what that's called. Candy? Pearl? Not sure, but it's pretty cool looking either way!
        - Adam

Comment

Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
          Thanks for the info guys! John you got the colors right, but I think the Y2KV is black pearl or whatever they called it. It doesn't seem to be as black as my KV Pro. Not as dark.

The U12566 model is white with gold hardware. But it's not a straight up white... it's got almost a gold-ish tint to it (or maybe tiny gold sparkles?) when the right light hits it. I have no idea what that's called. Candy? Pearl? Not sure, but it's pretty cool looking either way!
          Thanks for the info. And it sounds like 12566 is snow white pearl, which has sparkle and a creme/yellowish tint to it due to the topcoat. I have a RR1 in that color with black bevels - it looks very cool in the sunlight.

Comment

Hi there, i want to know year of production of my jackson js30 king v.

serial number is 200707332
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kamandir21 View Post
              Hi there, i want to know year of production of my jackson js30 king v.

serial number is 200707332
              Thanks
              In this case, it's the first 4 digits: 2007. Made in the India factory.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X