Jackson Shop Refinish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Shop Refinish

Would anyone know if Jackson would repaint, rebind and logo a Soloist? Do they do work like that? Or only new stuff.

I also want them to add a floyd locking nut to it.

What do you think guys?

Thanks
    Monte

Re: Jackson Shop Refinish

Jackson won't do it, but these guys will:

http://www.gmwguitars.com/

Be prepared to shell out more than the guitar is worth, for what you described. You would be better off getting a different guitar that met your needs/wants.

Comment

GMW may be currently too busy to take on any projects..........

At least that's what I'm assuming since they turned down mine.

Comment

I just talked to Lee about doing a refin and he said it would happen [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

bstef666, what was the project you wanted to get done?...GMW are always buys, but not THAT busy...

Comment

Doesn't sound like Lee to turn away work. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

They took my guitar recently. However, I shipped it Priority June 6th, as of two weeks or so ago they had not even opened the box. Did you tell them you needed the guitar back within a few months? I think the key with these guys is allowing them all the time they need, even if it takes a year.

Comment

Lee and the gang can be slow (3 months stretched to 6 for my new build last year), but the result was worth it (and the price for the new one was very competitive) considering the guitar was built exactly as I asked.
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                X