No announcement yet.

Help needed! Info on my Dinky by the SN#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the question was not who manufactured it. That I actually knew..

Comment

Check the Grover '93 cat

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Dinky View Post
        Man you guys are quick!
        That is the reason I joined.
        the ability to ID better then the blue book!
        cheers

Comment

SO now your going to assume one of my other names. What a rube. Fuck off

FYI: Zerohour is my name on one of the bass fishing sites as well as a few other places.

I really almost find it comical that your still around and doing this. Do you not realize I get notified everytime you try to get into my name here and my other files that you have attempted to get my passwords on. Keep it up, and I promise you will regret it.
          Last edited by coloradoman25; 08-17-2011, 10:43 PM.
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
            SO now your going to assume one of my other names. What a rube. Fuck off

FYI: Zerohour is my name on one of the bass fishing sites as well as a few other places.

I really almost find it comical that your still around and doing this. Do you not realize I get notified everytime you try to get into my name here and my other files that you have attempted to get my passwords on. Keep it up, and I promise you will regret it.
            Yep, Zerohour and Fleetwoodmacfan show up as the same IP. This Kramer guy is a real fucking scumbag piece of shit nut job. How many times is he going to pay for a platinum membership only to get banned time and again? I hope at least one of his personalities commits suicide...
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Yep, Zerohour and Fleetwoodmacfan show up as the same IP. This Kramer guy is a real fucking scumbag piece of shit nut job. How many times is he going to pay for a platinum membership only to get banned time and again? I hope at least one of his personalities commits suicide...
              When they pay for platinum with paypal does it not say "John Smith has sent you a payment" or something like that? Just a thought

Comment

interesting question on that one...
                Haters gonna hate
                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

IDK, Jeremy is the one that handles that.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    How many times is he going to pay for a platinum membership only to get banned time and again?
                    I dunno Joe, seems like the guy's a great source for some easy extra profit for the JCF!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X