Black forest finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black forest finish

What the hell does it look like? Has anyone got pics of a guitar in that finish? The color chart in the catalog is not exactly useful :/

Re: Black forest finish

It's a fairly dark green. I saw a WRMG body on Ebay a while back and it had "BF" in the neck pocket, and the body was green like Army/camo green, but not drab like Army green is.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, I've seen some of those olive-ish looking ones, and also some looking almost like black guitars... thought it could've been a "color changing" thing, but it were probably just bad pics.
      I'm actually considering an asswood WRMG now, getting one from US ebay would take rather long sadly... but I don't know what half of the finishes on the MG look like. Cobalt blue seems to be a dark blue in some pics, and almost turquoise in others... very confusing stuff. I'd better go with Trans Green. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

huh huh, you said "asswood"... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Yeah. And it's not a typo. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, it's a very dark green. I've never seen one in person, but I believe someone here once said it's a metallic color with very fine metallic flakes in the finish.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

it's very nice

Comment

Yes, it is dark and somewhat metallic with very small flakes in it.

very nice finish.

DRH

Comment

Working...
                X