Jackson's new website and forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson's new website and forum

Just in case you haven't visit Jackson's webpage for a while, it has been redesigned with a new face...but the content seems to be the same, at least for now.

The local forum is up too...although no threads have been published so far...

Posts don't show up until mods/admins approve them.

Because of that, they won't be taking any traffic away from this site

Comment

It's a welcome change, but it looks like they took off the Custom Shop section.

Comment

Seems the forum isnt quite up and running yet..

Be cool to get another group of Jackson fans. or Fanboys... EEEK!!

Comment

Looks like new X series is listed. New slsxmg soloist ect

Edit: neckthrough basswood! Eww!
          Last edited by TKEblue; 09-01-2011, 12:25 PM.
          I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Wow idk how it happened but it said I was already a member when I tries to join...

Be good to talk to the people behind Jacksons and maybe this will be a chance to give our input.

Comment

trying to make a post. keeps saying error.. rats...

Comment

Originally posted by TKEblue View Post
                Looks like new X series is listed. New slsxmg soloist ect

Edit: neckthrough basswood! Eww!
                I don't think they'd be so cheap had they used alder.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  I don't think they'd be so cheap had they used alder.
                  Cheap isn't good. I was hoping for mid end pricing. 7-800 retail, not 7-800 msrp. I guess us poor peoples can afford a new soloist now...but do I want to...

These being made in india?

Comment

Wonder when the Xseries is gonna hit MF? Im liking the idea of a KV with EMGs, binding and an OFR for under a grand.
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                      Wonder when the Xseries is gonna hit MF? Im liking the idea of a KV with EMGs, binding and an OFR for under a grand.

I too am waiting for these to hit the stores. The RRXT plus green bevels is just begging me to put green Dimarzio X2N's in it.

And sure basswood is not the best tonewood but it's certainly not the worst either. A decent set of pups (especialy if you get one with the actives) will moot its flaws just fine

Cheap isn't good. I was hoping for mid end pricing. 7-800 retail, not 7-800 msrp. I guess us poor peoples can afford a new soloist now...but do I want to...

These being made in india?

Jackson hasn't been competing, and they're not selling as well as they should be because of it. This is how you bring the features people want at a lower price. Jackson will ALWAYS ALWAYS have better gear at more premium prices but for this price range these look like they'll be excellent guitars to get people into playing Jacksons.

And I am pretty sure they're made in China
                      Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-01-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                        Floyd Rose Special - aren't these what come on cheap esp ltds?

Comment

Floyd Rose Special - aren't these what come on cheap esp ltds?
                          Probably, but it has the screws you can use the D-tuna on. I understand its not an real OFR, but it looks like one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                            I too am waiting for these to hit the stores. The RRXT plus green bevels is just begging me to put green Dimarzio X2N's in it.

And sure basswood is not the best tonewood but it's certainly not the worst either. A decent set of pups (especialy if you get one with the actives) will moot its flaws just fine

Jackson hasn't been competing, and they're not selling as well as they should be because of it. This is how you bring the features people want at a lower price. Jackson will ALWAYS ALWAYS have better gear at more premium prices but for this price range these look like they'll be excellent guitars to get people into playing Jacksons.

And I am pretty sure they're made in China
                            Looks as if the RRXT is 24 fret as well. I hope theyre not made in China though, Id rather they be made in India with the rest of the X series. Weve all seen what the Desolation line looks like so far.

Comment

Well thank fuck they're not plywood. I think at that price range you have the potential for a pretty good project guitar.
                              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Working...
                              X