Another noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another noob

Hello. I'm a newbie. Not just to the forum, but to Jacksons completely. In fact, right now I'm in the process of buying my first, a 98 USA Dinky.

I'm kinda familiar with the history of the company and I do own a parts guitar made up of Japanese Charvel bits. But I don't really count it, as it is a parts guitar.

Re: Another noob

welcome aboard man.

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

As long as the body and neck are Charvel/Jackson, it's a Charvel/Jackson [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mutts are welcome here [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

oh yea, love a mutt [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

welcome! cool nick, BTW
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Mutts Rock!

Comment

Hell, I'm a Mutt!!
            Welcome!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Charvel Model 3 body and unknown model Charvel neck and neckplate. Black WD HH pickguard, two EMG-81 pickups, correct model Kahler bridge and locknut. Schaller straplocks. Grover tuners. It was put together to be a backup for my other 'bastard' guitar, which was a Schecter/Chandler mutt made up 100% of 80's hardware.

I like to build mutts. I recently did my own ESP style Explorer mutt, Hetfield style which turned out not too bad. But this being the General J/C section, I won't go too much further off topic and just leave it here.

I'm really excited about getting this Jackson. As I said, I never played a USA Jackson before. It's gonna totally stand out in my collection. I've got some unique guitars but nothing quite this striking.

Comment

Hey Joe,
                Where ya goin' with that
                gun in your hand?

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X