Grover doesn't like metal??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My namesake doesn't like metal?
    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Hes not telling the truth. Grover loves metal.

Sony Music Entertainment is the Copyright owner of Slayer's Ditto Head.In this classical Sesame Street episode we find Oscar singing Slayers Ditto Head along...

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
        I said some, so lets try the Mustang and the Chrysler minivan for starters.
        Twich, did you really just use those 2 vehicles in the same sentence to describe the greatest and most influential cars in history?

The Chrysler minivan....it's "influence" was how to make a the same faulty transmission year after year, decade after decade....
        Last edited by DalyTek; 09-08-2011, 10:19 AM.
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          Ron, I don't see how I - or anyone else for that matter - was even remotely flaming you in here? :think: Lighten up Francis, indeed.
          Still waiting for an apology here....buddy.... you false flame accuser you
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
            Twich, did you really just use those 2 vehicles in the same sentence to describe the greatest and most influential cars in history?

The Chrysler minivan....it's "influence" was how to make a the same faulty transmission year after year, decade after decade....
            Youre missing the point, the Caravan, despite a rep for being a POS, saved Chrysler and spawned a revolution of tiny vans.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              Youre missing the point, the Caravan, despite a rep for being a POS, saved Chrysler and spawned a revolution of tiny vans.
              Yup! And now we all know soccer moms love the minivans.......... Mmmmmm soccer moms...
              You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Leo Fender didn't play guitar as stated earlier, and Andre Agassi hates tennis. Doesn't surprise me that Grover Jackson didn't like metal. Plenty of people in this world don't do quite what they love for a living. I'd say that group of people vastly outnumber those who are actually doing what they love for a living.

Comment

I do know that Grover had a deep appreciation for those musicians in the Metal Scene during the early growth years of Jackson. I have heard many stories from him. To say he doesn't like "metal" may be a bit broad, but he does enjoy the musicianship.. But he has deep roots in Rock and Blues. I think if he didn't have the relationships he had with his endorsees and customer base, Jackson would not be what or where it is today.
                  Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                  http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                    Hes not telling the truth. Grover loves metal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWCJfCP_ISM
                    That was awesome!
                    Last edited by BayRocker; 09-17-2011, 05:07 PM.
                    My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Working...
                    X