Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else see all the Jacksons on America's Got Talent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else see all the Jacksons on America's Got Talent?

My wife was watching America's Got Talent tonight, and one of the finalists was a kid band.
    The guitarist used a Jackson King V in last night's performance, and then tonight he used one of those hand painted splatter PC1s.

Also, Def Leppard played, and Phil Collen was using that new Jackson guitar he designed (can't remember the model name). My wife really liked it, it reminded her of a Les Paul.

I don't usually pay much attention when it's on, but it was pretty cool to see 3 Jacksons being played in the same broadcast, especially the not so common Phil models.

all the Jacksons?? was Tito there too?
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I knew that was coming...

Comment

I dont know how those kids got so far. They really are pretty mediocre. Translated, they suck. The guitars were cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
          My wife was watching America's Got Talent tonight, and one of the finalists was a kid band.
          The guitarist used a Jackson King V in last night's performance, and then tonight he used one of those hand painted splatter PC1s.
          Wow, they actually let him play a $6000-7000 guitar!!!

Even Tito was puzzled by it?
          -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
            My wife was watching America's Got Talent tonight,

sure sure
            Hail yesterday

Comment

I hate the look of the PC Supreme. Fugly as shit.
              2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
              Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

sure sure
                Busted!

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                  all the Jacksons?? was Tito there too?
                  ...On America's Got Talent? C'mon now....
                  My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Michael's corpse was unavailable for comment, though his family would like to have had one more chance to make some money off of him.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                      Michael's corpse was unavailable for comment, though his family would like to have had one more chance to make some money off of him.
                      Just heard on the news that MJ's estate made $310 million in the year after he died; I think they are already making bank there, MAJNH!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Just heard on the news that MJ's estate made $310 million in the year after he died; I think they are already making bank there, MAJNH!
                        They'll have that all spent in 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                          They'll have that all spent in 5 years.
                          With the way drugs run un that family, I predict 2 years.
                          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

[QUOTE=Ward;1456247]My wife was...

How come so many bad lies start with this? lol
                            In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Working...
                            X