Chris Broderick Signature delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Broderick Signature delivery

I sent thomann.de an e-mail when it'd arrive and this is what they had to say!

Dear Adrian,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The Chris Broderick Signature arrives between end of the year to January

2803056803 BRODERICK SOLOIST 6 BLK W/C
    2299,00€

2803056885 BRODERICK SOLOIST 6 TBK W/C
    2399,00€

2803056888 BRODERICK SOLOIST 6 TWHT W/C
    2399,00€

2803056890 BRODERICK SOLOIST 6 TR W/C
    2399,00€

2803057803 BRODERICK SOLOIST 7 BLK W/C
    2399,00€

2803057885 BRODERICK SOLOIST 7 TBK W/C
    2499,00€

2803057888 BRODERICK SOLOIST 7 TWHT W/C
    2499,00€

2803057890 BRODERICK SOLOIST 7 TR W/C

He meant Dear algeriet! *cough cough*

Comment

Nothin wrong with the name Adrian. Yeah he probably coulda left out the dear, but hey, maybe it was his secretary? No? Anyway, those prices makes me thankful I'm here in North America as apposed to having to buy gear over there in Europe.
      You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Originally posted by SixstringKing View Post
        those prices makes me thankful I'm here in North America as apposed to having to buy gear over there in Europe.
        +1000
        Sam

Comment

Yo Adrian

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by SixstringKing View Post
            Nothin wrong with the name Adrian. Yeah he probably coulda left out the dear, but hey, maybe it was his secretary? No? Anyway, those prices makes me thankful I'm here in North America as apposed to having to buy gear over there in Europe.
            They could make you thankful you're a man, instead of a woman named Adrian.

Comment

i talked to Mike at CMC and he said the end of the year.

Comment

So basically a year after they introduced them. lol

I could have originally ordered a custom shop of it modified with my own specs and probably have it by the time these come out. :-)
                2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
                Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

I saw held and setup. One of the 7 strings yesterday. All I gotta say is. It's frikkin amazing and I'm not a 7 string fan. Trans black with a sick quilt top. And natural flame maple binding on the neck and headstock. And 2 non released CB Sig dimarzios. The case was even cool. Both guitar and case were signed by Chris.
                  Gil

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.
                    Sam

Comment

I played the 6-string they had at The Music Zoo two weeks ago (it was sold less than a week after I played it). Thought long and hard about buying it but decided it was too expensive due to the Euro doing poorly relative to the Dollar. Awesome guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
                        I saw held and setup. One of the 7 strings yesterday. All I gotta say is. It's frikkin amazing and I'm not a 7 string fan. Trans black with a sick quilt top. And natural flame maple binding on the neck and headstock. And 2 non released CB Sig dimarzios. The case was even cool. Both guitar and case were signed by Chris.
                        Gil

What store had a transblack 7?
                        2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
                        Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

I have a pic on my phone just gotta get it on here. And a customer brought it in for me to work on. The thing is amazing looking. I think it was trans black. May have been called something else. It was a light brownish grey color.
                          Gil

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
                            I have a pic on my phone just gotta get it on here. And a customer brought it in for me to work on. The thing is amazing looking. I think it was trans black. May have been called something else. It was a light brownish grey color.
                            Gil

Cool. I hadn't seen a transblack 7 out yet. Ony that transwhite 7 that was at the clinic.

So it wasn't setup correctly from the factory or the owner had some custom tweaks?

And yes, I have a transblack7 on order too. :-)

Comment

here it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X