Chris Broderick Signature delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTWGITS

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I usually hate Strat-shaped guitars but i really want one of these in trans red.
      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Ron us that English? Wth does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
          Ron us that English? Wth does that mean?
          Get The Whole Guitar In The Shot.
          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I can't believe there are still cats around here that don't know that one!

Comment

Originally posted by racerx View Post
              i can't believe there are still cats around here that don't know that one!

fiwjdih!
              2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
              Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

I just learned that the price of these might have gone up. The list on the sevenstrings is $4400 and on "sale" for $3300 street.
                2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
                Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Fuck that
                  Ill order something to my specs not an artists for that price.
                  Haters gonna hate
                  Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

My thinking exactly if it's getting up in that range.

Comment

Originally posted by Animus View Post
                      fiwjdih!
                      What I can't believe is there was only about an inch of the headstock nipped off in the pic and someone still whined about getting the whole thing in
                      In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                        What I can't believe is there was only about an inch of the headstock nipped off in the pic and someone still whined about getting the whole thing in
                        Fuck off, newbie!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Fuck off, newbie!

Click image for larger version

Name:	slap_bitch_demotivational_poster_slap_the_bitch-s440x352-82424-580.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	2445855
                          sigpic
                          Action Jackson

Comment

Someone whines about an inch of the headstock not showing and you tell me to fuck off? Well excuse me for not being one of the tight circle of all-knowing Jackson/Charvel Gods on here. Just seems pretty damn petty to bitch about what lil of the guitar did get cut off when there's so much actually in the pic that time could be better spent discussing. If what I said pisses you off... you'll get over it.
                            In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Animus View Post
                              I just learned that the price of these might have gone up. The list on the sevenstrings is $4400 and on "sale" for $3300 street.
                              Unfortunately! I noticed that on drum city guitar land web site. Maybe they will make more selection on the quilted maple top, as there was some complaints on the look of some of the first models.
                              What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                                Someone whines about an inch of the headstock not showing and you tell me to fuck off? Well excuse me for not being one of the tight circle of all-knowing Jackson/Charvel Gods on here. Just seems pretty damn petty to bitch about what lil of the guitar did get cut off when there's so much actually in the pic that time could be better spent discussing. If what I said pisses you off... you'll get over it.
                                Oh god, shut up. He was kidding, as was Animus. Quite a serious little Cowboy, aren't you?

Also if what I said pisses you off... You'll get over it.

(Also bad timing but I never did, but welcome to the forum! )

Comment

Working...
                                X