No announcement yet.

Which finish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Agent Orange looks fucking awesome.
    I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
      That Agent Orange looks fucking awesome.
      +1

Comment

I agree with the rest here, get the Agent Orange guitar.

I myself can hardly wait for my special order Agent Orange WR1 to show up in the next few weeks if everything goes well as scheduled. It will be really awesome if it comes before Halloween for a proper celebration. >:-]
        -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Without a doubt Agent Orange. No graphics, straight up badass. I love that color. On that guitar, wicked.

Comment

WR1 in agent orange before Hallows Eve? Hmmmmm..... Dance in the late evening mist, and swing thy axe with mortal disregard.

Comment

Orange!
              Two guitars are better than one.

Comment

Another vote for orange here. As for the prices, I think both are good prices for the European market (the yanks don't realize how got they've got it ), but given that you get the agent orange one with pups and it's in better shape, I'd say go for that one.

Comment

+1 for the orange. It looks killer on that guitar!

As for pre and post fender - I have both - I wouldn't let that be an issue in my decision making.

Comment

How much would you pay for the Black Metallic used one?
                    Rick

Comment

Another vote for Agent Orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn KK View Post
                        With no pickups and in its current condition, maybe $700 or so.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

$600 max. It'll cost a few hundred to send it back in to get it refinished and to repair any damage done like any surgery done to accomodate actives, and dropping in good pups (not active) will cost around $200. Restoring it to factory mint could easily close in on another $700+ so it has to be really cheap.

Comment

Nothing compared to a mint other one that doesn't need a few more $100 to look decent
                            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Get the Agent Orange one as everyone has suggested. If you decide you don't like the finish, get it refinished.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I told my friend that I won't buy his Black Metallic RR1. Now I have to sold my DK2M or Strat Classic '70 and then I'll buy the Orange one. I think that's the best way to follow, too...

PS: black or white pups on the Orange RR1? I have a couple of new JB/'59 ..
                                Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X