rare bird indeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Gregory View Post
    if you have a close look no it aint perfect nothing done by hand is. To install after market inlays I would think the fret board would have to be raised, again never done check the binding. As for the disses well, what we don't know scares us. Evidence would be appreciated and not here say. ie what makes you the ultimate taster?
    I have the bill from the store it was bought. The original owner assures me he got it from the store like that. Back in the day. Don"t forget this was made in the days when employees were trusted not under surveillance by secret fucking cameras and still were allowed to do shit on their lunch break besides hiding or MORE FUCKING WORK!
    OK the "blocks are a little off.
    i'm sure it is still a great ax.
    neck thru...Jackson J50BC humbucker at the bridge, two Jackson J-200 stacked single coils, on-board mid-boost Jackson JE-1200.... control for the mid boost, and an on/off mini toggle switch for each pickup.

RELAX!!!!
    smoke a big fattie!!
    if you were not the ofending party, installing the block/offs...
    then yer awwight!
    so....where are you from anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by longafterdark View Post
      OK the "blocks are a little off.
      i'm sure it is still a great ax.
      neck thru...Jackson J50BC humbucker at the bridge, two Jackson J-200 stacked single coils, on-board mid-boost Jackson JE-1200.... control for the mid boost, and an on/off mini toggle switch for each pickup.

RELAX!!!!
      smoke a big fattie!!
      if you were not the ofending party, installing the block/offs...
      then yer awwight!
      so....where are you from anyway?
      you can always change the neck............................

no......

wait................
      easy peasy lemon squezze!!
      ya smoke that fattie yet?

Comment

What.... the fuck.... did I just witness....

Is this guy actually talking to himself on a forum?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE LATELY?!
        I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
          What.... the fuck.... did I just witness....

Is this guy actually talking to himself on a forum?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE LATELY?!
          This thread, while initially dull and of the standard 'Buy My Grail' form, has unexpectedly developed a completely different personality altogether. As is evident from a multitude of the preceding posts and/or posters, a growing level of intentional sarcasm surreptitiously contextualized as humor (i.e. 'snark') has created a positive (or negative, depending on your individual point-of-view) feedback-loop of the type which invariably leads to defensive behaviour but has unexpectedly resulted in the original poster artificially creating positive reinforcement through the creation of additional identities (i.e. 'Sock Puppet') to affect the behavior of the aforementioned 'Snarkists'.

Over at Harmony Central they call that 'Tuesday'.
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by nor View Post
            This thread, while initially dull and of the standard 'Buy My Grail' form, has unexpectedly developed a completely different personality altogether. As is evident from a multitude of the preceding posts and/or posters, a growing level of intentional sarcasm surreptitiously contextualized as humor (i.e. 'snark') has created a positive (or negative, depending on your individual point-of-view) feedback-loop of the type which invariably leads to defensive behaviour but has unexpectedly resulted in the original poster artificially creating positive reinforcement through the creation of additional identities (i.e. 'Sock Puppet') to affect the behavior of the aforementioned 'Snarkists'.

I like EL34s.

Comment

great now you did it!
              they think you are skitsofrinik!
              or manic bi-polar.....
              COO COO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Al Z? Is that u bRo?! WHAT CHU DOIN IN nAsSAw?
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Comment

A Classic...
                  -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

? HuH ?
                    DaMn MANN

Comment

I get that.
                      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                        I get that.
                        Yeah, me too..
                        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Comment

Hope I'm not falling into the snarky territory but looking at the inlay job I think that a Japanese worker at the Charvel factory would have been fired for doing such a bad job on the inlays.
                            @ no you don't have to take the fingerboard off the guitar to put the inlays on what made you say that?
                            Its obvious you were lied to saying he bought it new that way because they never made them like that.
                            Also to the OP don't start defending your idea that they are original to the guitar because its obvious they are not.
                            This forum is loaded with very knowledgeable people that know the ins and outs of all things Charvel so blowing your cork will get you nowhere.
                            Last edited by straycat; 09-30-2011, 01:52 AM.
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

you cork-blower you
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Block inlays just don't look right on a Charvel.

Comment

Working...
                                X