Found a Kelly Pro at a pawn shop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a Kelly Pro at a pawn shop...

And the dood only wants 300$ for it, the bad news is that its missing the tremolo bar, bout 20$, no big deal. Typical tip damage nothing too serious, and then a few on the body. But the binding is a lil dinged up, but its only cosmetic. I played it for a while and the damage didnt hinder its nice playability. Do ya'll think 300 is worth it? I regret selling both of my rhoads and this seems like a nice opportunity to reclaim another nice Jackson....

Depends on what pro it is. Pics would help enormously or a serial and description.

http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jack...ofessional.php

See if you can find it in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Juice View Post
      And the dood only wants 300$ for it, the bad news is that its missing the tremolo bar, bout 20$, no big deal. Typical tip damage nothing too serious, and then a few on the body. But the binding is a lil dinged up, but its only cosmetic. I played it for a while and the damage didnt hinder its nice playability. Do ya'll think 300 is worth it? I regret selling both of my rhoads and this seems like a nice opportunity to reclaim another nice Jackson....
      Fuck!

I'm still kicking myself for not buying one for $400 asking at a guitar show 6 years ago. If it's black I will really hate you.

Comment

It is definatly the top of the line professional series I used to own one. It is black and the serial number is j500828 I went ahead and bought it. For 350 tax included with a nice big case, the case isn't original but oddly enough it is a case from a cheaper import kelly. I will post pictures when I get a chance.

Comment

Well you weren't Pro-Confused but you were definitely spelling confused!

Congrats and the other rules are: Pics, and get the whole guitar in the shot

Your guitar was built in 1995 in the Japan factory.
          Last edited by RacerX; 10-09-2011, 04:07 PM.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's a great price I have one as my main guitar and I love it

Comment

Yes, pics are most certainly in order! Congrats on the find!
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
              X