No announcement yet.

Floyd Rose Trems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginsambo, you're trolling worse than 3reach was now, and he was banned. Knock it the fuck off!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
      Any schmoe can do double stops & compounds on a hard tail but it takes a real man to pull it off on a floating Floyd.
      this is true. real men. manly men. women basically throw themselves at me when they see me bend and double stop on a floating floyd. Fucking works great for picking up chicks in bars.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Knock it the fuck off!

Aye Aye Captain Birdseye I will respect your authoritah! Damn I was only joking. Anyway I'm bored of it now. For whatever the reasons the more we are assimilated, the less affordable choice we will have in the future though and I will always trample the overgrown path of the TOM Bridge.

Until now I thought Korean OFR's WERE Floyd Rose 'Specials'. So what is being said then is that there is another grade of Floyd available, somewhere between the Schaller Factory OFR and the in house licensed Floyd Rose Special, or perhaps equal to the German OFR in quality BUT made in Korea.

So these Korean OFR's, are they made exclusively for Charvel then or what? On the Japanese Pro Mods they look identical to German OFR's, same lettering etc.

Who then makes JT-580's, are they just licensed and overseen by Jackson and is it true that are the JT-590's are made in house at the Schaller Factory?

Original Floyd Roses must be like the Champagne of the guitar world. Is the Korean OFR sparkling wine then, only because it wasn't built in Germany?

Personally I reckon if they are using the same metal grade coming out of Japan it is probably superior to the German stuff. as consistency with Japanese metal grades is top notch and Korean build quality is pretty decent as well.
        Last edited by ginsambo; 10-19-2011, 01:09 PM.
        You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

ginsambo: bro, just try cutting down on the letter count in your posts. There is so much OT info in your posts, it gets to be a bit much to read.
          Last edited by Chad; 10-19-2011, 09:44 PM. Reason: first response a bit harsh

Comment

Working...
          X