Welcoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcoming

The JCF would like to announce the addition of 2 new moderators to further strengthen the JCF. The addition of these indiviuals is to help alleviate some of the administrations workload.
    These indivuals were picked because of their love and knowlege of Charvel Jackson guitars and the history of the company ..

Moderator #1

Ralph Eberspacher- Ralph should need no introduction to anyone who has collected Charvels over the years. Ralph was the founder and owner of CharvelJacksonguitars.com and has owned a few well known artist guitars throughout the years.

Moderator #2

Tracy Jenkins- Again another man who needs no introduction to the current collectors and enthusiests. Tracy had earned himself one of the most extensive collection in recent years. He has been a longstanding member of the JCF as well as a fellow administrator of Bret Dennis Charvel Central.

Both of these men bring years of knowlege and have literally owned hundreds of charvel/jacksons between them. They are here to answer questions, stir the pot a bit to help people learn and understand the history of the guitars we play .. please give them a warm welcome ...

Welcome aboard guys

Jeremy,Sully,Todd and Kevin
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Welcoming

Welcome Ralph and Tracy! It's ALWAYS good to have more people here with a wealth of knowledge such as yours!!
    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Cool! Welcome aboard Tracy and Ralph. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awesome!

Congratulations! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

yep...talk about hitting the motherload! one thing that we've often talked about on the board is how the "old guys" went away. well, we begged and bribed, and we're happy as hell to have ralph and trace in this capacity.

good times!

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Greetings, guys

Glad to have you around

Comment

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Welcome Ralph and Tracy! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Thanks for coming and sharing your C/J lore with us, and sharing the workload with the existing admins! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Welcome Ralph and Tracy! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] It is a great pleasure to have you guys here with us. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[edit:sp]

[ July 30, 2003, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: StukaJU87 ]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Congrats, guys.

...Or, should that be my condolences? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] j/k [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome Ralph and Tracy.

Man, you admins are buildin up an army eh ? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ July 30, 2003, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Explorer77 ]

Comment

Welcome, guys! If my memory isn't too badly damaged, I believe that Ralph's site was the first Jackson/Charvel site I ever visited. Talk about contributing to a case of GAS!
                        sigpic

Comment

yep....he sure was.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                            well, we begged and bribed...
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahem, i'll be expecting that wire transfer to come thru by Friday... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

In all seriousness, I just want to thank Jeremy, Sully, Todd, and Kevin for the opportunity to help out with the J/C Forum. I look forward to helping out everyone involved with the forum to the best of my knowledge. It has been around three years since I sold most of my collection [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] to build my house. However, I'm back with a renewed enthusiam to be involved with the guitars I love most, Charvel and Jackson.

Once again, I am looking forward to working with all 1454 (at last count) members to continue to grow and support the JCF!

Ralph

[ July 30, 2003, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Ralph E. ]

Comment

Very cool indeed!

Welcome!

Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X