Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long until Dave Mustaine returns home to Jackson

Watch this video starting at 4:45.

Its obvious Dave M wants to come back, he told the Dean chick right to her face

Jackson is the original metal company and his heart is there and he knows it.

Now that Chris came to Jackson, and Dave E has always been loyal, I think its time for him to come home

When does his contract expire with Dean anyways?

It was funny when he told her he wanted to come down to see all the beautiful people like herself and to maybe catch a STD. haha Well that is Gen from Genitorturers so we know where she has been. :-)
    2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
    Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

I'm just curious why you posted this in a seperate thread as well as the Chris Broderick thread?

To be honest these days I see Chris' endorsement moving more guitars than MegaDave anyways.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Is Jackson even gonna LET Dave come back?
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          Is Jackson even gonna LET Dave come back?
          If Dave / Megadeth keeps putting out CDs and they sell, Jackson really should bury any hatchets and "let" him back - it's just good business sense.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, if fender wants 'attitude', Neil Schon and Dave would be great representatives
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I really wish Dave would come back. I own a Dean VMNT and it simply cannot compare with any USA Jackson. The King V was such a part of Mustaine's "image" that it just seems weird seeing him without one.

Comment

David Vincent's wife is pretty hot.
                http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

1. Dave E wasn't loyal, he just left Peavey to come back to Jackson for the "Him joining MEgadeth/RiP 20th anniversary"
                  2. His Dean guitars are based exactly off his Jackson's. I believe a poster in here who worked at Dean said Mustaine came in with his favourite Jackson and wanted his Dean based off that, but with the TOM and mahog.
                  3. Are people still asking this?

Comment

When that chick said, "Thats what Dean is known for, having the best guitars per price-point. Per price-point, Dean outperforms other guitars costing hundreds more"

I LOL'd so hard. Dean is the Gibson of metal guitars. Shitty, overpriced guitars for the price they charge.

Comment

Well, if rumors about Dave M falling off the wagon are true, then there's a chance DM will go back to his former addictions - I mean guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                        1. Dave E wasn't loyal, he just left Peavey to come back to Jackson for the "Him joining MEgadeth/RiP 20th anniversary"
                        +1. He was also endorsed by Fender for awhile.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoopu2 View Post
                          I own a Dean VMNT and it simply cannot compare with any USA Jackson.
                          I've also got one. It's a great guitar, has super low action, but it's made in Korea, so how can you compare it to a USA Jackson? Unless you own one of the USA made models with the trans red, amber or black flame maple tops...
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If Dave did come back to Jackson AND went emo, they might move enough guitars to make it worth the headache.
                            Jackson KV2
                            Jackson KE1T
                            Jackson KE1F
                            Jackson SL1

Comment

I don't care to see him with Jackson.
                              They need new blood as endorsers, not the old guys with their best days behind them.

I give Dave his due as a metal legend, but, he's not relevant anymore. Nor will he bring more sales to Jackson as a brand.
                              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X