No announcement yet.

How long until Dave Mustaine returns home to Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the hand-made USA deans are nice guitars. i am sure DM is playing those, not some off-the-rack korean version of his guitar....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whoopu2 View Post
      My point is, it's crap compared to a Jackson, surely the man himself must realize this? xD
      Again, you're comparing a Korean made guitar to one made in the USA. But Dave does play the Korean versions live, too.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

FYI, The USA Deans are machine made and they charge ridiculous prices for them

Comment

Originally posted by Whoopu2 View Post
          My point is, it's crap compared to a Jackson, surely the man himself must realize this? xD
          Save up and get a USA Dean then.

... And don't call me Shirley.

Comment

Originally posted by wantedrr View Post
            FYI, The USA Deans are machine made and they charge ridiculous prices for them

after watching this video, i must ask you if you think every USA jackson is completely cut, shaped, and finished totally by hand using chisels and sandpaper? that dean video looked like a pretty standard modern guitar production facility.....
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

That narrator has the most obnoxiously annoying voice i've ever heard, plus the shit he says just screams douchebag.
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                after watching this video, i must ask you if you think every USA jackson is completely cut, shaped, and finished totally by hand using chisels and sandpaper? that dean video looked like a pretty standard modern guitar production facility.....
                I believe Mike Shannon himself said they tried CNC machines and didn't like the results and do not use them. For the most part they are hand-made. Unlike Dean and most other companies.
                Last edited by wantedrr; 10-26-2011, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I would only want Dave back for one reason: Y2KVs. If they won't build them anyway ("gentlemens' agreement"), then meh.

Comment

Every time I think of Dave, I remember seeing him rant/whining at a show for like 15 minutes all doped up on heroin acting like a spoiled, drugged out child.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                      Every time I think of Dave, I remember seeing him rant/whining at a show for like 15 minutes all doped up on heroin acting like a spoiled, drugged out child.
                      That would be awesome!! I wished he still did that!!!

Xeno..WTF is up??!!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I was reading a bit in the November issue of Guitarist magazine from the fat kid in Trivium and he and the singer both complained about how they had their own Dean sigs, but as soon as Dean Z left all the ad's that they used them in just showed them playing dime razorbacks. Apparently the guitars they sent them were falling apart on tour as well.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          I was reading a bit in the November issue of Guitarist magazine from the fat kid in Trivium and he and the singer both complained about how they had their own Dean sigs, but as soon as Dean Z left all the ad's that they used them in just showed them playing dime razorbacks. Apparently the guitars they sent them were falling apart on tour as well.

I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

^

The real question here is, why don't all bands use Jackson?

Dumb Asses
                            sigpic
                            Action Jackson

Comment

His reaction was the best, like "THIS IS THE FIFTH GUITAR THIS TOUR, WHAT THE HELL!"

Comment

^ How about using a stand, dumbass?
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X