Members jam session.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members jam session.

Anybody here ever organize a deal for other members to get together and play some music for fun? I'm probably wrong in my thinking but it sounds like fun. Just a thought I would throw that out. Any ideas?
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

that would be pretty awsum but i live in the uk lol

Comment

You mean..... some people here actually PLAY their guitars?!?!?
      "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

lol

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
            You mean..... some people here actually PLAY their guitars?!?!?
            I'm not unlocking the hermetically sealed vault to pull any of my babies out of the basement. Certainly not just to PLAY the things!! They stay behind glass where they belong
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
              Anybody here ever organize a deal for other members to get together and play some music for fun?
              No but Tommy organizes get togethers which include street narcotics, fembots and harassment of sober people. A bender to remember. Interested? The other option is Rsmacker's S&M parties, you'd have to be the gimp though.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                No but Tommy organizes get togethers which include street narcotics, fembots and harassment of sober people.
                Yes please.

Comment

Anything but Rsmacker's. A party would be awesome.
                  I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                    No but Tommy organizes get togethers which include street narcotics, fembots and harassment of sober people. A bender to remember. Interested? The other option is Rsmacker's S&M parties, you'd have to be the gimp though.
                    I'm In!!

I'll be the gimp..I'm built just like that fag in leather!!!

Let me talk tho..it'll be hilarious!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      I'm not unlocking the hermetically sealed vault to pull any of my babies out of the basement. Certainly not just to PLAY the things!! They stay behind glass where they belong
                      OCD much G??!! Yes, I know!!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I was actually thinking something where a bunch of us get together and play some music.

Comment

We did one in Minneapolis about 4 years ago. I brought a bass instead of a guitar; figured some low end would be nice among a room full of midrange.

It was a good time.

- E.
                          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

That sounds like a good time to me. Any chance of it happening again? Even in Minneapolis I would def be in.

Comment

I would but I couldn't stand the constant sticking and behind the back jokes... oh wait I'll just bring the tambourine and recreational drugs.
                              sigpic
                              Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X