Cool pics of people with Jacksons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cool pics of people with Jacksons?

oooooh, Vince is gonna kick yer arse for that! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

hey, that reminds me. I just posted a Prototype tune in my Top 10 Songs list on another forum the other day (gotta keep busy when the JCF's out of action). Thought I'd just mention that [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Those are some cool pictures. I love soloists and king Vs. I just dont have enough money to own them all. At least not yet. Its great seeing cool people playing really cool guitars that you can tell they love.

Comment

I am very disturbed by the tounge action going on on those guitars. Good lord if thats heaven rot me in hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
          HEY! It's John Malkovitch! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OK, gloves are off *****! j/k HEHE.

Being John Malkovich was a great flick BTW, he's one weird dude.

[ August 04, 2003, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: KV7EDS ]

Comment

Some sweet guitars folks. And yall look you enjoy playing them quite a bit. I really dig the first one with the black soloist. I want one pretty bad.

Comment

Joe:Here's some dumba$$ I found in the Profiles

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
                Here's some dumba$$ I found in the Profiles:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, it's Carrot Top! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You can tell 'cos he's drooling right down the center 1-800-CALL-EAT!

[ August 04, 2003, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Taken from the rehearsals, app. week ago.

The picture is of bad quality bit that was made on purpose. Not it looks more artistic [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You know, like b/w technique. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

here's a bass btw, i've lost some weight since this (the divorce diet is a mofo)
                    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

...yes, i was in the middle of saying "awwwwww!!!! i'm tellin!"

Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Here's me with my rr5 in the church of guitar..

and the Lord Rhoads says "If you don't play Jacksons, you're just playing with yourself" lol

DM-Nice Dokken Shirt!

Word-I know you're young, but I'm sure you know that's not what you're supposed to be doing with your tongue.....find yourself a nice clean(hygene) dirty chick!

Sully- Huh? That's not Ace....looks more like Nikki Sixx!

edit for spelling crap...lol

[ August 05, 2003, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: VoiceX3 ]
                        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3:
                          Sully- Huh? That's not Ace....looks more like Nikki Sixx!
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">heh...thanks! the story is...

the band i was in at the time (the non kiss band) had a show at a pretty big club in chicago called the double door (it's the club used in some of the bar scenes in the movie high fidelity). not having set foot on a stage as myself since 1989, i was a bit nervous as what to wear, etc...

the promoter said that if you liked glam, you'd love us... which is odd b/c we weren't a glam band AT ALL! so in protest, my drummer said that he was gonna wear the tommy lee stripes on his cheek, and i decided i'd wear nikki stripes...
                          then i got to thinkin that i'd make a mix of that and my ace makeup, and there ya go. it was kinda funny to me that even though it wasn't a kiss gig, i still couldn't do a show without some kinda warpaint! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

sully

[ August 05, 2003, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

It was actually kinda funny, when I walked into the Double Door that night, you couldn't mistake Sully...
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

LOL......Sully, always the showman!
                              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                              X