Cool pics of people with Jacksons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cool pics of people with Jacksons?

OK.. here's me with my JRS-2, I'm not really supposed to be playing it... (but I did anyway - who cares if the audience thought that I was the one actually doing the solos [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) I would bring a couple of my guitars as backup for the band that I teched for. I'd bring this and my white Charvel, one the guitar players in the band played both quite often, he even made me offers on 'em... But I wasn't sellin...

<center></center>
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Here's another pic of me and my black SL2H, taken yesterday!

It was pretty bright outside, if you're wondering what's up with the eyes! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Anders

Edit: Sorry for the large pic.. hope it's ok with you guys.

Admin edit: Just a little code and voila! Fixed! And with a link to the big stuff if you're so inclined... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ August 20, 2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

None More Black!

But...you're supposed to be PLAYING it...ya poser! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

J/K! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Haha! yeah, well ya know... gotta practice posing so I'll look good on the cover of Guitar World or something like that in a couple of years! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

By the way, when you get your shotgun Soloist back you'll have to post a poser-pic too! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anders

Comment

I thought non-playing poseurs were always supposed to have their fingers at full-spread, like they were fretting some ridiculous arpeggio. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, Ron loves a good poser pic. Check out his NAMM photos

[ August 19, 2003, 04:30 AM: Message edited by: VitaminG ]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey Gary, you know it may look like I'm not fretting the board, but I'm actually playing so damn fast that it looks like my hands just hold the guitar. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Just didn't wanna brag bout it, so i didn't mention anything before!

I'm the new Michael Angelo but 7 times as fast! [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

All this is absolutely 100% TRUE!

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Anders

Comment

so your fingers are moving so fast that all the camera could pick up was the after-image of your fingers at their "rest" position? Wow! That's incredible. Got any clips? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Whoa! TEKKY, this is an insult by no means, nor is it meant as any disrespect, but dude, you look like the MILFHunter! Anyone here know what i'm talkin' about? Anyone? Anyone? C'mon! I'm serious man, right on! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by cryoprison:
                    Whoa! TEKKY, this is an insult by no means, nor is it meant as any disrespect, but dude, you look like the MILFHunter! Anyone here know what i'm talkin' about? Anyone? Anyone? C'mon! I'm serious man, right on! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lol!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Be vewwy vewwy quite....Im huntin Milfs.....shhhhhhhh [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Wif my spear and magic helmet... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

heheheheh

Sorry dude, I couldnt resist [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

MILF Hunter rules!!!!
                        www.myspace.com/mortality

Comment

Maybe this picture will give you an idea?!
                          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

You have to start practicing early to be a good guitarist...

Comment

Originally posted by jackson16:
                            ...I just dig looking at guitars with other people playing them to see what they might look like with me playing them.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">... I presume this is you at the moment then...?

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

SHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Dammit!! You'll scare the MILFS away!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ August 20, 2003, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
                                BTW, Ron loves a good poser pic. Check out his NAMM photos
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You rang? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Me with Dan Fastuca's Fastar:

[ August 21, 2003, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X