Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You thought that Jackson RR1 Made in USA is neck thru body? Look HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    Augustus, I'm really into older women with down syndrome. Are you available?
    LOL - seriously...

Comment

Send the poor battered remains of that defenseless RR1 to me. I'll reassemble it into a guitar that is still 100x better than "your" custom built one, augustin01.

And just to clear things up:

Plywood body:

Multi-piece body:
      Last edited by DalyTek; 10-30-2011, 10:44 PM.
      My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Someone pissed in this guys mother at the time of conception.

When you see your mom again, could you ask her if she just wasn't aware Abortion was legal?

While you're at it could you ask you mom if swallowing was really that far out of the question?

There's no fucking reason to come onto this forum posting shit like that other then to look for a fight. I hope you have lube little man cause you're about to get fucked.

There's things that have dripped out of Sully's cock that are smarter and far more talented then you.

If you came here to make your mark as a wanna be Jackson Knock off, congratulations you're just as well respected as the Chinese guys who knock off Jacksons'. I hope your parents are proud or dead. I'd be happy with them being dead. Preferably at child birth, they had it coming.

You fucking pathetic ass wart. I don't know from what vile disease ridden cunt you crawled out of, but kindly go crawl back in it and die, and take your shitty guitar with you. you fucking troll

ps...

Sorry Sully, i'd have used my own cock as a reference but I can't actually build guitars.
        Last edited by eakinj; 10-30-2011, 11:10 PM.
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

..yeah!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
            Yep. Going one further, if they were still doing 3 piece centers, the cost of these guitars would be way higher. Their current construction method saves wood, and a fair amount of cost. I have no issue with it, and use similar construction methods. The original poster (imo) is a troll.

Sully

Sully, I want to thank you for not only being an excellent guitar builder yourself but also being a loyal Jackson fan and showing this guy who is a true builder, such as yourself.

Obviously, he has no idea who he is dealing with.

Comment

What a brain dead SOB!!
              What would make a person stupid enough to do that?
              So if I'm correct you paid $800.00 for it and then cut it up? What a fucking dipshit.
              You need to be kicked in the nuts but I'm sure you don't have any.I'm assuming your boyfriend bought it and you got mad at him and fucked his guitar up.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

..yeah!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill we need to make a road trip knowwhutahmean?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	comicbookguybestthreadedn6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	2445689
                    sigpic
                    Action Jackson

Comment

What would possess anyone to do that to a perfectly good RR1? I can see if it was dropped and you were replacing the piece on a trans finish guitar or strip the finish and do a torched finish but to do THAT to a guitar you deserve the shit storm you're getting from everyone here. Dude just stop posting now and leave. You onviously aren't wanted here.
                      Last edited by 84sups; 10-30-2011, 11:55 PM.
                      It's pronounced soops

Comment

He is sooo fucked up its almost unbelievable.
                        Obviously doesn't know how to use a heat gun.
                        Probably didn't know they used 3 pieces in 99% of them.Then got pissed and thought he had made some huge discovery LOL
                        What a douche!
                        Last edited by straycat; 10-31-2011, 12:20 AM.

Comment

You buy that from Ed Roman?

And while I'm not an admin, I vote this as a bannable offense. I think Sully should get the chance to apply the nut noose.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think when this guys mother spewed him out from her love canal, he landed on the soft spot.

Obviously I have nothing to actually add to this thread other then implying that the guy shouldn't have been born and he came out of a sloppy snatch. But why let everyone else have all the fun?

Straycat - Yeah I'm guessing the guy did it to show how much better he thinks he is as a builder and then insult the company we're all here supporting.

I wish I had a time machine, I'd go back in time and piss in his mother too...

edit:

I just noticed he even took apart the fucking floyd rose... I think this is a kid and he is just acting out because someone took away his favorite fuck sock.
                            Last edited by eakinj; 10-31-2011, 12:40 AM.
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I concure...anal birth...nut noose!

>>I<<

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                                Bill we need to make a road trip knowwhutahmean?
                                Oh..you mean THAT place!

..absolutely

....it is Halloween

Comment

Working...
                                X