Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You thought that Jackson RR1 Made in USA is neck thru body? Look HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a dick the OP is, seriously, if you dont like how Jackson builds their guitars, dont buy one, buy a fucking ESP, or BC Rich, or Schecktor that is "built right"

Did he think that all the members here would suddenly sell their Jacksons and get ones with "better" construction, or saw them?:think:

Comment

Sounds like the OP has a major stick up his ass about something...

Sully, have you been tapping this guys wife?

Comment

that guy sure had great taste in work benches. its mean its high end all the way.
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by augustin01 View Post
          This is Jackson RR1 Made in USA ! 2 pieces of plywood + another 6 (the lower back is in two pieces)

All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

I don't think that little piece of wood is intentionally added up for the construction. I'm sure it got separated when it's dismantled. Floyd recess might be the cause of this since the routing actually penetrates the body.

Comment

wow, this thread still lives!
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Images are too easily manipulated on the internet. Dont believe anything you see.
                This post IMO is pure trolling BS .. nothing more.

Oh, I might ad this ....

I would love to take apart (aka destroy) my USA RR1 just to prove the OP is full of shit, but ...
                I actually worked for the money it took to buy my RR1, and I appreciate it not only for the financial cost, but also the quality of the build, and final product.

Anyone who does that to a top end instrument (real or Photoshopped) deserves a serious fucking ass whoopin'. This shit eater is the same type of fucktard that gets a Corvette given to them by their Daddy, and proceeds to trash it. Total fucking loser.

WTF is wrong with some people?
                Last edited by Brozz; 10-31-2011, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Wow. See kids, this is why siblings should not fuck...
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Um....Can someone please reassure me that RR1 was fire damaged to begin with?

And what's with this plywood bollocks? Its composite solid wood pieces. Aka Stringers and such, that is how guitars are made. Should the neck and body be painstakingly and wastefully carved out of one solid piece of extortionately expensive, oversize chunk of mahogany? Ummm, don't think I'd want one like that anyway, what with the damp winters around here. As long as the wood is similar density and grain, what's the problem?

Anyway most of the money is in the spray finish quality, binding, neck and tolerances, and hardware quality, that is what you pays yer money for, um and American wages and pensions.

This thread is insane. Maybe he has an inner buddhist inside him trying to get out. Kind of like being at the top of the Eiffel Tower and getting that feeling about how easy it would be to jump and what it would be like and then thinking fuck it, I'II jump anyway.

Back to your room! You are grounded! And don't talk to your mother like that!

I did this once, it was my only guitar at the time, a $50 Marlin Brand Rock Strat thing, that was actually made of plywood! I beat it around a washing line in a rage because it was impossible to play or keep in tune and I had had enough. For a minute I felt a massive wave of buddhist energy and elation wash over me like a fresh spring tide as I felt enlightened for destroying all my material, worldly trappings....Unfortunately it was soon followed by long dark minutes of dread that felt like hours and the gut wrenching, head pounding, panic inducing, sobering realisation of actually coming to terms with what I had just done.....yep, I would have to go out and fork out for a new washing line... The waste was tragic.

I blame the hormones they put in the meat.

Seriously though, if that is a real RR1, the guy needs our help. He has mental health issues.

ooo..What have you done Augustin
                    Last edited by ginsambo; 10-31-2011, 11:07 AM.
                    You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by augustin01 View Post
                      Is that your foot on the bottom left? WTF are you, the Devil with a cloven hoof like that?!
                      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre View Post
                        Is that your foot on the bottom left? WTF are you, the Devil with a cloven hoof like that?!
                        No he's Blackbeard, he lost his real oones in a commercial shipping accident. Its a castor anyhow.

Castorfoot.

Seriously though I wonder if that neck is up for sale? Bit of binding and some new fins and it'll be as good as new.

Hell on wheels..

Is it professional refinishing practice to take a heat gun to a urethane finish, let alone burn the bare wood?
                        Last edited by ginsambo; 10-31-2011, 11:38 AM. Reason: Pontificating
                        You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Wow. See kids, this is why siblings should not fuck...
                          It's pronounced soops

Comment

very entertaining thread! Thanks OP!
                            Sam

Comment

My guess is the guitar was bought for the neck and it will be used to build something.....a Jackson Death Angel perhaps.

Comment

Yeah, whats next? His Les Paul isnt solid Mahogany?
                                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                                X