Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You thought that Jackson RR1 Made in USA is neck thru body? Look HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY FUCK

You are a fucking dumb motherfucker. I hope someone rapes you like you did to that RR1, takes that powerdrill and shoves it all the way up your ass. Fucking sorry excuse for a builder.
    Last edited by wantedrr; 10-31-2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
      There's things that have dripped out of Sully's cock that are smarter and far more talented then you.
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

Now there's finally a spare part for all these morans looking for a replacement neck for their RR1s...
        Probably the most stupid thing I'll see today. And I'm about to get totally drunk at my drummers B-Day, so I'm sure there's quite a lot yet to come.
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
          ...you want me to post a pic of my son?
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

HEHEHEHEHE. Thanks for the lunch time laugh everyone.
            Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
            http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

When a plan goes horribly wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre View Post
                Is that your foot on the bottom left? WTF are you, the Devil with a cloven hoof like that?!

Don't you dare!! Satan is a wonderful, beautiful, powerful entity that does magic, trinkets, and whatnots! He is the light and stuff!! He could not make such poop!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

WTF? Did he disassemble that poor RR with a blowtorch, or what?

Comment

Wow, so much goddamn emotion over a fucking guitar! You'd think he dismembered his son or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      Don't you dare!! Satan is a wonderful, beautiful, powerful entity that does magic, trinkets, and whatnots! He is the light and stuff!! He could not make such poop!
                      Sorry Bill I just hate when guys take photos of their guitars and you can see their feet in them. Especially if they have no socks or shoes on and hairy toes and shit. Or cloven hooves as in this weirdos case
                      Last edited by MartinBarre; 10-31-2011, 03:37 PM.
                      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

• It looks like a mississippi mule with alabama hognuts!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Eggs ackley!!
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• If he's gonna reuse the neck for a project, why did he melt the binding with a heatgun?
                            You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

• Originally posted by sully View Post
                              ...you want me to post a pic of my son?
                              Dude I wasn't implying your son dripped... you know what, no that's ok let's go with that. lol
                              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

• removing post since the OP has been banned.
                                Last edited by eakinj; 11-01-2011, 04:55 PM.
                                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                                X