Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You thought that Jackson RR1 Made in USA is neck thru body? Look HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the guy has the hots for Sully. it's Sully he pointed his vile towards, and it's Sully he's calling a slut as though Sully denied him.

Sully you heartbreaker you
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

• Just wait for the parts to show up under an Alienxnation auction.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

• Originally posted by sully View Post
        No, that actually resolved itself nicely.

Sully
        telekinetic spontaneous combustion works?!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Codex View Post
          Wow, so much goddamn emotion over a fucking guitar! You'd think he dismembered his son or something.
          Own one ,, maybe then, you'll understand

Comment

• Originally posted by markD View Post
            no, looks more like drunken destruction with a power-tool....
            Yeah, and that power-tool has a heavy duty blow dryer.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

• As much as I appreciate the entertainment value of stupid people doing really stupid things, seeing this seemingly good RR1 being transformed into firewood brings a tear to my eye...
              And for what purpose?
              Was it totally unplayable to begin with or was he just trying to perform the worst refin in the history of mankind?
              I don't get it...

Comment

• The J on the Jackson logo is so sloppy I can't believe that guitar is legit.

I hope it's not because otherwise Crom is crying in his mountain. And also vomiting blood.
                All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

• I smell crap here. 1000 internets bets this ass bought a Chinese copy (the Chinese don't just counterfeit Les Pauls) and for whatever reason felt the need to come here and slander Jackson.

Comment

• My guess is this guy got pissed when he realized he couldn't do double stop bends with the Floyd.
                    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

• Maybe he was looking for the blues rock chatter.

Comment

• It's a well-known fact that Floyd-equipped guitars like the RR1 don't have blues-rock chatter, so he was barking up the wrong tree to begin with.
                        Last edited by Devotee; 11-01-2011, 09:10 AM.
                        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• The logo looks a bit too large and the J is deff screwed up.Could be a copy from China.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• So, much ado about a chargrilled Chackson then... maybe.
                            All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

• It's not a Chinese copy, it's an RR1 which the OP bought off eBay for $814. It's not the first Jackson i've seen with a wonky J on the headstock either.
                              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• He has a whole Youtube channel of him burning this thing.

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

I am flagging his vids ad reporting him if anyone wants to join me...
                                Last edited by church2224; 11-01-2011, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X