Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You thought that Jackson RR1 Made in USA is neck thru body? Look HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Devotee View Post
    It's not a Chinese copy, it's an RR1 which the OP bought off eBay for $814. It's not the first Jackson i've seen with a wonky J on the headstock either.
    I've never seen one with a J that wonky. And that's an amazing price for a legit RR1.
    Are you sure it's not Jinese?
    All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

• At the end of the day, the guy has trashed $800 to make some kind of statement. He's obviously an idiot, so maybe we should try to convince him to spend his money on other expensive things to destroy, just for shits and giggles

Comment

• That fucker should take apart every goddamned floyded neckthru in existance and find out with the limited hint of logical thinking that the 'endpiece' of the neck is always 'loose'
        even on the xxthousand dollar guitars

Oh btw:
        Last edited by Nightbat; 11-01-2011, 12:11 PM.
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

• I think the trashing of the guitar and the trolling is some sort of terrorist message. I can only assume this guy is Al Queerda................

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazrim View Post
            I've never seen one with a J that wonky. And that's an amazing price for a legit RR1.
            Are you sure it's not Jinese?
            It's a great price because it wasn't exactly mint. The OP had pasted a link to the auction on the second page of this thread but i can't find the actual link now.
            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• I think this is the link to the auction he gave if anyone is interested:

Comment

• This guy is pathetic. Threw a couple jabs on his YouTube page.
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

• I don't get it, he takes the guitar to bits, clearly showing that it's thru neck and then claims it isnt.
                  He's terminally and possibly dangerously stupid.
                  All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazrim View Post
                    He's terminally and possibly dangerously stupid.
                    The good news in that, is that most of those cases solve themselves
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
                      Maybe he was looking for the blues rock chatter.
                      winna winna chicken dinna!!!!!!!!!!!
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Why does this fool make me think of Old Gregg?
                        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                          Why does this fool make me think of Old Gregg?
                          LOL, he's going to show up at Sully's house and flash him with his mangina "I'm Old Greeeegggggggg"
                          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

• hOLY pOOP..you guys are goin' nuts!

.....and that's great!!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                              LOL, he's going to show up at Sully's house and flash him with his mangina "I'm Old Greeeegggggggg"
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

• You should have glued another rhoads wing on it and made it a double rhoads

Comment

Working...
                                X