What Happened ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened ?

Wow, was the JCF down for a couple of days? I couldn't get the site to load since Thursday. Welcome back everyone [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: What Happened ?

Ya welcome back, I started to get scared!!! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello,
      Here too, couldn't log-on either. Maybe the webmasters were working on it? Talk about withdrawels! Its certainly true, [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] You don't realize how much you enjoy something until its not available. Glad its back. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm sure the admins will be along shortly with the details, but the servers were down for a few days.
        Ain't it good to be back?!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Server meltdown.. a DOS attack or something like that.

PRAISE GOD!

Comment

The shakes have stopped... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Not to mention... !!

Comment

I was starting to go INSANE!! lol, i didn't know what sites to go on. It felt like thier wasn't a purpose to even come on the computer!! Thank God (and the admins)!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought the site was hacked or something and then I asked Pencilsketch and he told me he couldn't get into the site either, so I was kinda releived. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

There was a major attack on our webhost and it took several days to fix due to the severity. Pat had to fly to Boston to pickup the right hardware to get things back to normal. I wanna thank Pat for his tireless work in getting everything fixed and Thanks to Bret Dennis for giving the JCF temporary shelter.. now back to our regularly scheduled program ...

Pat ... sorry I didn't know you were here ..I would have driven down to logan to meet ya ...
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

To anybody/everybody who worked so hard to bring the JCF Forum back up.........a heartfelt thanks.......

I have been going nuts without the forum here in Redneckville NC.

This place is like a warm fire on a cold night....chillin by the fire.....

Whoooo hooooooo......

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                        There was a major attack on our webhost and it took several days to fix due to the severity. Pat had to fly to Boston to pickup the right hardware to get things back to normal. I wanna thank Pat for his tireless work in getting everything fixed and Thanks to Bret Dennis for giving the JCF temporary shelter.. now back to our regularly scheduled program ...

Pat ... sorry I didn't know you were here ..I would have driven down to logan to meet ya ...
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I also want to thank Pat for the hard work that he put in to get everyone's online addiction back up and running...

You've got quite a few drinks on my tab when you come to Chicago man!!!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Holy Crap!
                          I don't EVEN wanna KNOW the size of Pat's headache right now!

Comment

Oh man, talk about withdrawels, now I know what it feels like to be addicted to something. Many thanks to the admins.

Comment

Had to get a life for a few days [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] Thank god it's back up. Thanks fellas [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X