• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Happened ?

I can get my fix now.

Comment

Thankfully the board's back up. I am now able to fully maintain an erection! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I actually couldn't figure out anything else to do with the computer. Tried both comps, 4 browsers and even called a buddy to try to log on. I wondered if maybe the new admin WELCOME PARTY got out of hand and pictured you guys in a brothel in Mexico with new tattoos and huge hangovers.

Good job getting it back up.

On a plus note, I got in some much needed practice time on the git (even scrubbed the bathtub & did dishes)!

Comment

Yeah, I kept trying to come here and was shocked... and for a while, ultimate metal was down too, and I had absolutely no idea what to do with the internet when both these sites weren't responding! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

So that was what hell would be like.. to have your favorite thing taken away from you...

My car got broke into Fri night early Saturday morning..fortunately I had no gear in it at the time (I had a 4x12 cab still in the trunk on Thurs)
            Lost a bunch of cd's and a window and that was enough.
            Nice to see the JCF back up.

Comment

Hey,
              I can host multiple domains and have unlimited space/bandwidth available -- if you'd like to have a backup hotsite available for things like this - let me know -- I'll be happy to host it for free.

Comment

Good job, Pat! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] For a second there I thought this was going to be renamed the JCF-OFFline [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Can I interest you in some hacker insurance?
                Just kidding [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously, if you ever trace the origin, lemme know - I got a shiny new aluminum ball bat I'm dying to swing around, maybe bat a few balls (or a few pairs of balls) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

[ August 03, 2003, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: Newc ]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Wuhu!!!! It's back!
                  Finally I can relax.

Comment

Thanx guys, much appreciates! I have a few KILLER fuggin stories about the last few days ( which I've only gotten 4 hours of sleep ) I missed my run to Sturgis, but I think I'll be heading up tues, but NOW............

I CRASH!

I'll get you some more details tomorrow, err today sometime...

And there was only 2168 servers attacking, eh, nuttin we can't handle... DOH!

Pat

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work, guys. Here ya go, a beer on me. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work guys. Without this site being online all I do on the internet is read Fark and play with my blogg.
                        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                        X