2012 Jackson / Charvel Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Jackson / Charvel Wish List

2012 NAMM is only a couple of months away. Here's a few things I'd love to see.

- A DK1 version with Duncans or Dimarzios, instead of EMGs.

- A KV model with REAL jumbo frets, not that medium-jumbo stuff.

- A H-S Charvel limited run that doesn't have weirdly colored inlays or logo, nor recessed trem.

- A Charvel Dinky production model or limited run.

Most importantly, how about some cool new finishes? The available colors - especially for the Jackson USA line - have gotten pretty weak over the past few years. Fewer choices, limited variety, same-o/lame-o. For example, I would absolutely LOVE to see a couple of sparkle finishes offered, especially with gold hardware.

I just wish my custom shop order gets in time.. or early !!

Comment

An import Jackson or Charvel Star with the POINTY headstock, Floyd, H/H, fingerboard options, and Rhoads output jack placement (for us workin' stiffs).
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

To be honest, I don't even qualify to purchase a CS Jackson. I'm in the wrong country. Thus, there's no point in me fantasising about a guitar I can't order.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
          An import Jackson or Charvel Star with the POINTY headstock, Floyd, H/H, fingerboard options, and Rhoads output jack placement (for us workin' stiffs).
          I saw a few pointy headed Charvel Star @ JC guitars.

Comment

I'd like to see a Soloist with a non recessed Floyd. And an h/s Soloist. And a 'striped down' dinky - single hum or h/s, maple board etc.
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Desolation retro surfcaster.

Strat head Dinky. 24 fret w/San dimas neck profile. Something like the mid-nineties San Dimas USA or 2002 japanese Model A/A+ guitars.

Revisit some of the older color schemes. Pavo purple, magenta...

Comment

anything as long as a purple quilt top is an option.

Comment

i agree, a production model import star would be a dream.
                  Guitars:
                  Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
                  Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
                  Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
                  Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
                  Modded Jet City 100HDM
                  custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

Comment

Would love a single hum or even better an H/S pickup config Dinky or Soloist with 24 frets and a recessed floyd. Or that import Star, I'd grab that in a heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by hunterkolb View Post
                      i agree, a production model import star would be a dream.
                      +1
                      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
                        I'd love to see that too

My charvel pro mod so cal has become my main guitar. The quality is outstanding. I'd like to see a few variations: I think some of these Ideas could be implemented into either new pro mods or wildcards.

1-Mahogany body
                        2- Wildcard models that have the regular san dimas neck profile (the wildcard ones I've played, the neck felt thinner than normal)
                        3- wildcard socal
                        4- H/S San Dimas, non recessed floyd rose
                        5- Piezo Floyd wildcard
                        6- Skatekaster in a flashy color with a non recessed floyd, passive pups and a maple fingerboard
                        7- Bring back the retro graphics! Kramer is relaunching the 1984 baretta and pacer model's with cool graphics. Charvel should do the same
                        8- Charvel should sign Carlos Cavazo from Ratt and make him a signature series roundhorn V.
                        9- Pro Mod Star
                        10- Desolation Hydra (can charvel make the hydra, or is that a Wayne design?)
                        11- 24 fret Pro Mod
                        12- Pro Mod DeMartini model

besides the promod charvel's I'd like to see...

Broderic import
                        a crazy new shape
                        Charvel Firebird
                        Last edited by The Rossness; 11-06-2011, 10:54 PM.

Comment

A WR2 or WX1 (Production run of Extreme Warrior)
                          Black, Candy Blue, Slime green, Quicksilver, Black w/White pinstripes, Black w/Absinthe pinstripes, White w/black pinstripes, Ferrari Red w/black pinstripes, Chrome limited run of 12.
                          All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazrim View Post
                            A WR2 or WX1 (Production run of Extreme Warrior).
                            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

shit, my wishes are MUCH more simple....

get the damn guitars into the stores so i can try and buy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X