No announcement yet.

2012 Jackson / Charvel Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson star neckthru would be nice. Even new Indian x-series made. 7 string dinky MIJ with smaller headstock than SLAT3-7. Big headstock on SLAT3-7 makes the guitar headstock heavy. Dual passive humbuckers and floyd please.

Custom shop available to people outside USA. People buy ESP cs guitars because they have that international cs business model figured out. Or if that is not happening please let USA dealers to sell those cs guitars abroad.

Comment

They've already given me my biggest wish with finally being more competitive with price and features with the new X series.
      Other than that:
      more color options
      big-body Kelly
      fewer models with actives, more models with strong passives like X2N's
      Surfcaster bass with a lot of vintage features

Comment

Let's see..

PC1 in a Hum Sustainor configuration.

I'll second the rev headstock on US models.

And some new graphic options for fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Confuse-a-Cat View Post
          Anybody who's ever paid attention to me will know what I'm about to say.

MORE MAPLE FRETBOARDS, DAMMIT!
          +1 There's a big market for these.

Comment

PRO-MOD with pointy headstock type neck profile, & maybe pro mod dinky. otherwise a roundhorn V but thats unicorn and elf land

Comment

How about the JS3V in trans black??? The JS3 (4 string) is currently available in trans black, but not the JS3V (5 string)...

Wat up wit dat??? :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                PRO-MOD with pointy headstock type neck profile, & maybe pro mod dinky. otherwise a roundhorn V but thats unicorn and elf land
                yes. a roundhorn. as far out as it sounds, would be amazing.
                Guitars:
                Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
                Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
                Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
                Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
                Modded Jet City 100HDM
                custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

Comment

Japanese made fixed bridge 7 string without the wonky headstock on the slat3-7 or the odd body shape of the Broderick (his guitar line, that is). Just a plain and simple SL2HT-7 made in Japan.
                  "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

For Australia to get what everyone else gets & to pay the same price.

We get sweet FA in choices & we get shafted through the wallet.

If only more US ebay sellers would ship to Australia & at a decent rate.

Comment

ill ramble on about a production star all day....But if they did one, i would love to see the electronics configuration in a LP style or the single volume 3 way like Jani's custom Dr. Pepper colored star.
                      Guitars:
                      Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
                      Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
                      Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
                      Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
                      Modded Jet City 100HDM
                      custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

Comment

I would like to see a 24.75" scale length Kelly

Comment

I'd love to see a USA hardtail string-through Warrior added to the line. Damn I want wanna those bastardos!

Comment

Pointy headstock Charvels!!!! Maybe some reverse headstock Charvels too...that goes for the pointy and strat style. I would be all over an import Star too. New colors on Jacksons and Charvels.

Comment

USA SLATQ w/floyd or something similiar. And I'd also have to say H/S pickup configurations. Maple Fretboards!

Comment

My wish is simple - I'd like to see a Charvel pro mod which doesn't require neck removal to adjust the truss rod.

Comment

Working...
                                X