No announcement yet.

What happened to Piney Hills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about the troubles, Nick. Hopefully there's an upswing headed your way.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I never got to buy from Piney Hills but I'm sorry to hear of their closing nonetheless. Hard times these days for way too many hardworking Americans...needlessly. FBHO

Comment

Sucks Keep your head up buddy!
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I am so sad about this!!! I am a pharmacy student and just had the pleasure of shopping there a few times.

On a good note, I am now the proud owner of the US Charvel San Dimas that you guys did a tiger stripe paint job on. I'm also trying to sell my tele before Friday so I can buy one of the other Charvels in your shop, but it doesn't look like it is going to sell in time

Comment

Hope better times are around the corner for you Nick.

Comment

I don't live anywhere near this store, but I am sad to hear it's going, seems like it was truly loved. Hope you get back on your feet and get to have a new store or something similar soon if you wish to
              Jackson Kelly Ke3 MIJ black
              Jackson DK2 Black with Flame Frets
              Jackson JS32 8-Q (currently upgrading to SD Blackout pickups)

Comment

Working...
              X