The down time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The down time

Chicago Webs, the company that hosts the JCF, suffered a severe DoS (Denial of Service) attack early Thursday. This is the same type of attack that brought down Microsoft, CNET, and other major and highly protected sites, the past few days. They detected over 21,000 servers attacking Chicago Webs earlier tonight. Considering the magnitude of these attacks, Pat got things up and running extremely fast, and a major thank you to him for that. Some of you have also seen on some news groups that Pat has been taking a beating. While some of you may want to defend him, Pat has asked that you do not respond to these posts to be sure to keep his business and his personal life that he shares on the JCF separate. So please respect his wishes. Thanks, and welcome back!

Re: The down time

thank God were back I was getting real lonely not talking guitars this long man [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] good to see things are up and running guys I am glad to be back on my web home ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Pat rocks for even hosting a place like this!!!!!!!!!!also thanks to charvel centaral for letting us play there, while the jcf was down [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Great work Pat, your work is always appreciated round here [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Steve

Comment

Thank you Pat for getting things back to normal. This place is THE ONLY place on the net that I like to visit. For days I was all over google looking for a comparable site and it was a lost cause. Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks Pat, your a hell of a guy for the work you do!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Poor guy. The last few days must've been hell for him. Pat, thanks for all the efforts. And welcome back JCF. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

2168 servers J, Bill would have been drilled in his bed with that amount.... lol...

Off to crash folks, I'll be glad to share everything sometime in the next day or so...

Thanx again all!

Pat!

Comment

Thanks Pat!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Good to see things are back to 'normal'...well done Patrick and all involved!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Ditto [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth:
                        2168 servers J, Bill would have been drilled in his bed with that amount.... lol...

Off to crash folks, I'll be glad to share everything sometime in the next day or so...

Thanx again all!

Pat!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thanks man ! so you host this hey ? cool and you got some nice axes as well man [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] thanks for your hard work man ! //Steve

Comment

Pat, you gave up Sturgis for us! We're [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] but very grateful for that!
                          Thanks for kicking ass to get us back on line! Admins, of course that goes for you too! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Thanks to Pat and the Admins for a great forum. It's good to have it back! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Good job boys [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X