MAJOR WOOD ALERT!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAJOR WOOD ALERT!!!!!!!!

Check out the Blood Drip WR1's over at OSG. Matt.......those are [email protected]

[ August 03, 2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: LouSiffer ]
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: MAJOR WOOD ALERT!!!!!!!!

Yup. Would love 1 except they need a painted neck.

Comment

hey did you even look at the pics the necks seem to be unfinished interesting >? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That's fairly standard on the Warriors of late...the XTRR was also the same...a few with painted necks early on, then unfinished...

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!It IS unfinished.....just the way I like them. Guys, Matt pulled out all the stops on this piece........God...I only wish I had the cash to buy it.....hell, I would even love to have that 99 RR in black with the gold pinstripe for $849 ( Thats cheap considering).-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

He's got one of the Bloody Warriors on Ebay - saw it during the Dark Ages (when the JCF was down) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer:
              Check out the Blood Drip WR1's over at OSG. Matt.......those are [email protected]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that blk with gold rr1 is killer too and nice price !nice pics Matt !!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

....doing my best to resist the urge to keep one for myself......not working...... need help.....AHHHHHHHHH

I should sell toasters for a living. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Matt

Comment

any news on the others ETA, matt?

~eric

Comment

There ya go.

Comment

with a flamed maple (syrup) top too! lol
                      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Let go my Eggo....

Comment

I saw that - really like it, I'm not a warrior nut but for some reason it looks killer with that paint job and headstock...some sweetness for sure...or as my kids say... "tight man"

[ August 05, 2003, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: Shawn Lutz ]
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Looks like everthing is running about a month behind the original ETA's which was to be expected since they just had the NAMM show.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
                              I should sell toasters for a living. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I need a new toaster. Can I get one with pinstripes or blood drips? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X