750XL complete pretty much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 750XL complete pretty much

So I cannot find a good toothpaste waterslide so its got a Jackson one for now...Im unloading this one but she came out well for as quick as I did it. The headstock left a bit to be desired and I managed to make a few small flaws but eh whatever lol.

Here ya go.

Theres a few flaws but for as fast as I did this one and for what it was its great. The only thing that really agitates me is the logo lol
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Looks good bro.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Very nice! What is the color? Hard to determine.

Comment

That looks really sharp. I like that metallic green... not too bright.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Not a fan of the color or the logo. And whats up with players wear on a freshly painted axe?
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Players wear was on the neck. As for the logo well what can I do im not getting a thick azz vinyl one and cant find a charvel one. its on top of the clear so its not like it cant be removed.
            Haters gonna hate

Comment

I used one of the vinyl ones and wasnt real happy with it either. Even though I had put a lot of clear to cover it, you could still tell it was a sticker, wasnt perfect like a waterslide. Id like to learn how to make waterslide decals actually.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Ya I have a guy for the jackson and older usa charvel ones. Hes looking into the others. I didnt want to use a USA charvel one and I had a stack of the black Jackson ones laying around. I figure it can always be removed and it at least has something there.

If it was easier to cut the "USA" off the charvel ones I prob would have gone that route. The text lines are just too close together.
                Haters gonna hate

Comment

Saw that one listed.
                  As someone who's seriously on the prowl for a "non collector grade" one of these to play, I don't think you did your sale any favors by putting a Jackson logo on a Charvel 750, but the result of the sale shall tell the tale... How hard would it be to remove that? I assume it's under some sort of clear coat?
                  Last edited by Guitars; 12-16-2011, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitars View Post
                    How hard would it be to remove that? I assume it's under some sort of clear coat?
                    Read a few posts up. coloradoman25 wrote: "it's on top of the clear so it's not like it can't be removed. "
                    Last edited by Ward; 12-16-2011, 09:54 AM. Reason: quote forgot apostrophes, and I didn't want RacerX to blame me

Comment

Ahh. OK. Didn't' read carefully enough. Thanks.

Comment

Dude..you have truckloads of geetars..
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

LOL you have no idea
                          Haters gonna hate

Comment

Working...
                          X