Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Custom Extreme Model do you prefer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Custom Extreme Model do you prefer??

Which do you prefer: the Extreme KV2, Extreme Warrior, or the King Kelly. I am ordering a custom run and need some good ideas for colors and configurations. Any advice would be greatly apprecitated.

Thanks!
    Dave, XLG

Not a fan of the extreme cutouts, but if forced to choose one at gunpoint I would probably choose the KV.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

The Extreme Warrior and the Extreme Kelly Star are both gorgeous.

Comment

i think they are all stupid. too BC Rich for my tastes. extra points and/or cut-outs fail to impress upon me the "extremeness" of a guitar.....
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Being a big fan of explorers, and I have a few, the Extreme Warrior is badass. Nice weapon.
          >^v^<

Comment

For those times when your what was once the most extreme guitar is no longer extreme enough...
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Since we are talking Custom Shop, you can also dial in your level of Extreme. For example, VERY Extreme:

LESS Extreme:

Comment

I love the King Kelly!

Comment

Warrior
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

The (more) Extreme Warrior, naturally.
                    Last edited by wilkinsi; 12-22-2011, 06:11 PM.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
                      Since we are talking Custom Shop, you can also dial in your level of Extreme. For example, VERY Extreme:

LESS Extreme:

no offense, but i find those SOOOOOOO doofy and adolescent....the kind of guitar that a 14 year old would draw on his folder while pretending to be as "metal" as kerry king.....

oh, the shame....
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I wonder what an Extreme San Dimas would look like?

Comment

Working...
                        X