I just noticed something...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just noticed something...

ALL JACKSONSTAR RR MODELS HAVE 24 FRETS!!!! Holy crap! This is HUGE! I gotta save money for one of those! Screw RR1's, I'm getting a Jackson star RRJ1!

The RR's

I mean LOOK AT EM!

Re: I just noticed something...

The problem is actually finding one for sale. In the USA it's really tough. I've been scouring the net for a JacksonStars KellyStar neckthru to no avail!
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Those are sharp but isn't that going to be a b1tch to get to the upper frets comfortably? I'm actually working on a Charvel Avenger body(Rhoads shaped) with a newer Jackson 24 fret neck. I'm actually cutting some of the body away from that area to give more room to move. Hopefully it turns out good [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

not much harder than an ltd.... once you get used to it, you're all good. check with matt at osg, for some reason, i thought that he could get the foreign stuff sometimes.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Dave, you are so naive [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] '

It's not like I'm gonna use the 2 last frets. I just want them because I like 'em there just IN CASE I need them. I actually rarely play frets 23 and 24 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I see.....

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Actually it looks like the access on the JacksonStar RRs is the same as the Neckthru King Vs. And the last 2 frets on the King Vs is an easy reach.
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Brian from Jackson insists that the 24 fret Rhoads for the US market will happen. He said so at NAMM.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to track down one of the Jackson Stars until there is some word that the US-available models won't happen.

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                X