What model is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What model is this?

I have had this jackson for a year and dont know what midel it is. I calld jackson guitars and told him my guitar has a 7 digit serial number instead of a 6 digit and it has no letter in front of the numbers he said its not in the system can anyone tell me what this means please

Pics?

Comment

Sounds like an import model.
      What does the serial number start with... some specs would help too.
      -Rick

Comment

How do I get a pic on here? The numbers star with 97 its got floydrose ducan pic ups yellow orange and red flames on the front with like a blueish purple back ground body looks like a dinky
        Last edited by Weschj; 01-09-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

How do I put a pic on here. The number start with 97

Comment

It's a DK2-HRF.

Comment

Oh, I see the avatar now. Yeah, its an import. dk2-hrf. as stated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_4e8d7e54d9160_small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	2445854

Comment

Thanks guys the jackson guy said on hear I get an answer fast I apperciate it

Comment

Post full serial # please
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Its the honey badger model. It doesnt give a shit.
                    Haters gonna hate
                    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

For future reference, go to tinypic or photobucket, (I personally use the latter), and upload your pic onto there. Then, copy and paste the IMG Code, (usually says something like IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards), then bam, post your reply.

Comment

# 9736497

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                          For future reference, go to tinypic or photobucket, (I personally use the latter), and upload your pic onto there. Then, copy and paste the IMG Code, (usually says something like IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards), then bam, post your reply.
                          Photobucket is horrible. People who use it should be shot because the image links become invalid after time or too many people accessing it.

And there is nothing worse than going into an image thread and seeing the "this image is no longer available - Photobucket" placard. It makes me want to scream.

Imageshack is much better. I've uploaded photos to Imageshack that have been there for nearly a decade.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                          X