NAMM Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Roll Call

Well, Brian McDonald used to do this part... now it's up to me! Who's going? Make sure you swing by and see me... The Charvel Booth is downstairs in HALL B... Jackson is upstairs where you usually find it. See you there!

I'll be there Friday and Saturday.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I'll be there all 4 days. As usual, looking forward to seeing you there again this year I didn't know you guys were going to be in a seperate area than previously. I sort of liked going to one spot to see my two favorites at the same time (Charvel and Jackson).
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

I'll be there. First time!

Comment

You guys planning any JCF meet-ups, like at a restaurant or hotel outside the NAMM, for us poor fuggers who can't get passes but live in the area? I can bring an amp...
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'll be there Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Can't wait!
            Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
            www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

I'll be there thursday and friday.

Racer X there's a concert at the Sheraton friday night. Not sure if I'm going there or The Grove.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                I'll be there thursday and friday.

Racer X there's a concert at the Sheraton friday night. Not sure if I'm going there or The Grove.
                Whats the concert at the Sheraton? Hopefully something good. In the past I saw Paul Gilbert/Racer X there along with Andy Timmons. THAT was a good show!
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

I'll be there Friday/Saturday with a DSLR camera for those who couldn't attend. Would be cool to meet up with any JCF'rs.

Comment

Sheraton has Portnoy, MacAlpine, Sherinian, and Sheehan I think

Comment

Originally posted by djpharoah View Post
                      I'll be there Friday/Saturday with a DSLR camera for those who couldn't attend. Would be cool to meet up with any JCF'rs.
                      I'm there with my Nikon DSLR as well Although I also use my nearly 10 year old Sony digital camera as well.

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                      Sheraton has Portnoy, MacAlpine, Sherinian, and Sheehan I think
                      That sounds like a good show! They're all shredders
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

For us poor souls that cant go we hope to see lots and lots of pictures and video

Comment

Aw, I gotta go to a funeral Friday night...
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Check out a chap I know, Kyle Rhodes and his amps. Not sure what area he'll be in.

Comment

Working...
                            X