X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is this worth?

The guy wants $500... http://s702.photobucket.com/albums/w...ender/jackson/
    www.facebook.com/espionageband

LOOKING FOR LATE-80s/EARLY-90s ESP guitars (preferably with the "lawsuit" Jackson style headstocks). Email me at
    [email protected]!

What is it? DXMG? If so, i'd say $250 tops used (preferably with a case). I got mine for $350 otd at GC but was able to pick the one i wanted from 4 different ones still new in the box.

EDIT: This is in the US of course. Not sure about the AU market
    Last edited by Codex; 01-13-2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

1.50$ ......
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.McTaco View Post
        The guy wants $500...
        People in hell want ice water too...
        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

GTWGITS.........................

Here in Oz, if it's in top condition, $500 is a good deal.

Just go to a music store here & try getting any range Jackson under $400.

Just saw a DK2M today in *censored*, they wanted $1699.00, which is of course total rape of the bank balance.

How about a JS32T for $749.00?, just idiotic.

Comment

Mr.McTaco,

You tell that seller to go suck on a pink taco

My last DXMG I paid $180 for. These are great guitars for the money. I can't figure out why they always go so cheap. Some sort of stigma to them.

Sorry about you guys getting raped in the land down under. Where women....can't remember the words

Comment

I think the lyrics say where women glow & men plunder.

So I guess the men in the music shops are plundering.

Which just proves that Men At Works lyrics are much more of a social commentary on the Australian condition than most people give them credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                Mr.McTaco,

You tell that seller to go suck on a pink taco

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Haha! What about this one? http://www.ausband.com.au/modules.ph...219335&start=0

LOOKING FOR LATE-80s/EARLY-90s ESP guitars (preferably with the "lawsuit" Jackson style headstocks). Email me at
                  [email protected]!

Comment

those ATXs are good guitars. They retailed for somewhere around $1695 when new. And you know Aussie stores - they charged full sticker price for them.

They originally came with Jackson pickups, don't know which ones. All things considered, $500 seems an alright price to me. Don't believe it's a '96, am pretty sure they came out more like 2000. But the pics I posted on the JCF when they came out (in trans green, blue & pinkish red) disappeared three forum upgrades ago.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      those ATXs are good guitars. They retailed for somewhere around $1695 when new. And you know Aussie stores - they charged full sticker price for them.

They originally came with Jackson pickups, don't know which ones. All things considered, $500 seems an alright price to me. Don't believe it's a '96, am pretty sure they came out more like 2000. But the pics I posted on the JCF when they came out (in trans green, blue & pinkish red) disappeared three forum upgrades ago.
                      Before I saw your post I was going to say I don't know these low end models (which I assumed it was because of the lack of binding, MOTO inlays, rosewood, trem ...) and I was going to say the seller has been trying to sell this for 4 months so he obviously is asking too much at $500, but, you people know your prices better than we do so you decide if it's a good deal. To me, it doesn't look like anything special and I'd have a hard time going over $200 for it.

Remember though, I'm the cheapass who pays $200 for a 550 with case

Comment

Hey, that's nice! See if you can get the serial #
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                          Before I saw your post I was going to say I don't know these low end models (which I assumed it was because of the lack of binding, MOTO inlays, rosewood, trem ...) and I was going to say the seller has been trying to sell this for 4 months so he obviously is asking too much at $500, but, you people know your prices better than we do so you decide if it's a good deal. To me, it doesn't look like anything special and I'd have a hard time going over $200 for it.

Remember though, I'm the cheapass who pays $200 for a 550 with case
                          ATXs were made before the general upgrade to the Professional line. So they still had the old jt580 & Jackson pickups. They were not available in the US. That's why only occasionally does a member from EU, Asia or Australia ask about one.

Seems that he's been trying to sell it for a lot longer than 4 months. He had it listed previously more than a year ago

Hail yesterday

Comment

here's an old thread with some excellent info from Sunbane

Hail yesterday

Comment

I love this forum. Waiting to find out what the serial number is. Cheers.

[email protected]!

Comment

Working...
                              X