New Scott Ian signature model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact, not opinion: GROSS.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I like it and if i have the coin I'll snag it and hang it on my wall. Best Anthrax album ever IMO. I got to see them on that tour too
      It's pronounced soops

Comment

Originally posted by 84sups View Post
        Best Anthrax album ever IMO.
        Spreading the Disease is the best Anthrax album ever.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
          Spreading the Disease is the best Anthrax album ever.
          And I put IMO I love Spreading the Disease but I like ATL more. Opinions......
          It's pronounced soops

Comment

Originally posted by 84sups View Post
            And I put IMO I love Spreading the Disease but I like ATL more. Opinions......
            Spreading was a musical accomplishment for them. Among was a commercial accomplishment for them. It's fine that you prefer it, many people think Black was Metallica's best, others think that 1984 is VH's best album, and the same goes for Judas Priest's Turbo. I think it's overly simplistic and it got too grade school, kinda like how Twisted Sister back in the day was always too chidish. It was really epic when it came out, I won't deny that, but they sold out to profit on the SOD rage that was going on at the time but it quickly became overplayed and they dragged the whole NOT man thing out way too long. Then they turned into a mallcore band and I started listening to more death metal than anything else.

And the whole semantics of putting in things like IMO or JMO or my .02 are really pointless. Of course they're only opinions. Opinions, however, can be right or wrong. lol

Comment

Working...
            X