No announcement yet.

Jacksons at the teen choice awards!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksons at the teen choice awards!!!!

Not that I'm watching it, since it was on after freinds but Evanescence played and won. Plus they showed his Jackson alot
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Jacksons at the teen choice awards!!!!

Nothing wrong with watching "Friends". True, I don't have any guy friends that watch the show, but it makes me a hit with my lady friends, and I enjoy the show. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] There's even a couple of metal references in that show when Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow) talks about Iron Maiden and Carcass spelled with a "C" or a "K" (but I've never heard of Karcass/Karkass before...). [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Signed,
    NOTP - The wussiest, f@ggiest JCFer

Comment

i didnt see it what was he playin

Comment

Most likely his Super Light Soloist or something, which is what I saw him play on the English show "Top Of The Pops".

...I really hate that band's bland guitar tone, but I shouldn't complain when I'm still here hunting for my own signature tone.

Comment

I really don't think the tone is his fault. It's probally the producers who did that. But Friend's on the other hand rocks. I watch it twice a day.

Comment

Holy sh!t, The Donna's are on there too!!! I'm kinda surprised the donna's would do the show. They're not really the poser type, like everyone else there.

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing:
              But Friend's on the other hand rocks. I watch it twice a day.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So do I! Even three times a day if it's a Thursday. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Okay, back to playing guitar... ahem... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I was channel surfin when I came across the band playing and recognized the Jackson headstock from afar. It was a reverse headstock with piranha inlays, and I think a floyd trem which would make it likely a DXMG?
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

no, it's a total custom soloist. Him and scott ian are probally the 2 most reconized endorsee's now.

Comment

i thought scotts with washburn now?

Comment

Originally posted by metalcriminal:
                      i thought scotts with washburn now?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I spoke to Brian McDonald from Jackson at NAMM regarding that rumor, and he said he hadn't heard anything about Scott jumping ship.

- E.
                      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Mmm, I'd like to meet some choice teens... but I'd go to jail! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW, I think that guy had a DKMG if it's got pirahna inlays... unless he's had some other custom model made.

[ August 10, 2003, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: toejam ]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I would think Phil Collen would be big too. IMO [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                          Amp... Pioneer
                          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                          X