Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New David Ellefson signature Model: Neck-throughJackson Kelly Bird

New David Ellefson signature Model

Last edited by Richard W; 01-20-2012, 07:17 PM.

This was posted before, but thanks for the video explaining it because it wasn't announced as a sig I don't think.

Interesting, I think the Kelly side is a little too small compared to the Firebird side. Still very cool.

Comment

Ellefson Rocks!!!
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by nimitz View Post
        ellefson rocks!!! :headbang:
        amen!!!!

Comment

The KellyBird is pretty cool, it has a BC Mockingbird vibe to it. Are they making guitars with that body shape?

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
            The KellyBird is pretty cool, it has a BC Mockingbird vibe to it. Are they making guitars with that body shape?
            Actually, I just contacted Jackson about that, just waiting for a reply.

Comment

wonder when theyll make a kelly bird guitar? wish i had gotten my hands on a kelly star.
              Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
                wonder when theyll make a kelly bird guitar? wish i had gotten my hands on a kelly star.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
                  I contacted Jackson, and they will do a Kellybird in the custom shop, not sure about a production model though.

Comment

Stupid bitch singing in the background ruins the interview...
                    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                    Gotta get away from here.
                    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by Richard W View Post
                      they will do a Kellybird in the custom shop, not sure about a production model though.
                      At 3:09 in the video, Dave mentions that an import Kellybird will be available.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        At 3:09 in the video, Dave mentions that an import Kellybird will be available.
                        Oh yeah, I know, I was speaking about a Kellybird guitar though, not a bass.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard W View Post
                          I was speaking about a Kellybird guitar though, not a bass.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	130207684696.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	2445915
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                            Which is interesting, given that he used to play Mockingbirds when the band used BC Rich
                            I like EL34s.

Comment

no offense to those who think that blue kelly-bird is cool, but COME ON......
                              I think it is the ugliest con-cock-tion I ever saw..
                              ya so they can't make a full firebird like the good old days...ok, so why don't they just make a straight Indian kelly or star bass for 299.95?

DE says " oooh look at this sweet unit", and the fanboys go wild -- that is just pathetic.
                              sounds like the reaction of the Fender-Fools and I thought Jackson enthusiasts were better than that

If DE loved STAR basses you can be damn sure Jackson would have an Indian star import instead of that stupid p-bass concert.
                              The fukkin p-bass shape is so boring and old it's a joke.
                              http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Working...
                              X